Sign in to follow this  
DQ Darwin

Hippiestock II Lets See Your Outfit

I actually wore this dress to Hippiestock 2010. It was a gift from a friend and at the time it seemed to match exactly what I was looking for. This year I got better hair (Maitreya—woohoo!) and accessories.

Hippiestock Outfit.png

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

I think it's an ankle bracelet :smileywink:

Lol.  Thank you, I had no idea.  Boys will be boys, we are always learning; asking questions.  

Storm Clarence wrote:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Lol.  Thank you, I had no idea.  Boys will be boys, we are always learning; asking questions.  

You're very welcome, but I think I probably have you beat as the top question asker...always curious, always learning too :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Storm Clarence wrote:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

You're very welcome, but I think I probably have you beat as the top question asker...always curious, always learning too :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

Truth Hair!

Storm Clarence wrote:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Storm Clarence wrote:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

Truth Hair!

QFT :smileytongue:

This first part of the Hippiestock 2 video is on youtube. More will be posted and shown here or linked in the feeds as they get finished. It's dirty, jerky, laggy with original sound, but its Hippiestock in the rough - enjoy:)

I almost never take snapshots, and when I do, the snaps don't have me in them.  

But, here's one I took, that does have me in the snap.  The snapshot is really of Moxie though,  isn't she beautiful!  : )

Moxie and me-1.png

@Celest: capture some still pics off the videos when there all up.:)

Oh and yes Moxie was born cute :)

Celestiall Nightfire wrote:

I almost never take snapshots, and when I do, the snaps don't have me in them.  

But, here's one I took, that does have me in the snap.  The snapshot is really of Moxie though,  isn't she beautiful!  : )

Moxie and me-1.png