Sign in to follow this  
Pamela Galli

Magic Boxes no longer sending email notifications

I've currently got one that hasn't arrived for a purchase 12 min ago (box has delivered and I've been paid at that time) - been ok before that.

And just FYI - Magic boxes don't send the email - they'll send an IM if you ask them nicely, but the email comes from the website: no-reply@marketplace.secondlife.com

Are you talking about the no reply mails we get after a purchase?or an script inside the magic box .if is the ususal no-reply email im still  getting them normally,as soon as  the purchase completes i always get them

Hi Pamela, right now I'm getting them, but earlier this year they were not coming through. Here's the JIRA for it:

https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/WEB-4138

Apparently, it is marked as "Cannot Reproduce" even though multiple Merchants were experiencing it. Probably helpful if you add your comments to the JIRA so Commerce Team Linden knows it is still happening.

I'm not having any issues here with them either.

Just having issues with orders going through and not getting payment for them. That one's starting to really get on my nerves.