Sign in to follow this  
Merendero

My name on Dashboard Search

Question

This is odd. I do find you INWORLD but not on the dashboard search. Could this be a moderation due to your hardcore profile picture? I don't know if there is any kind of censorship here because it is public and therefore PG.

You may give a try changing your profile photo for a softer one. Your current picture is certainly not PG to say the least! Other than this explanation, I don't see why your profile could not be accessible on secondlife.com.

• Like 2

7 answers to this question

This is odd. I do find you INWORLD but not on the dashboard search. Could this be a moderation due to your hardcore profile picture? I don't know if there is any kind of censorship here because it is public and therefore PG.

You may give a try changing your profile photo for a softer one. Your current picture is certainly not PG to say the least! Other than this explanation, I don't see why your profile could not be accessible on secondlife.com.

• Like 2

This is odd!  As Val said, change your Profile Pic to something more general.  Follow Val's advise.  She is a very sweet and knowledgeable Lady!  Far out!

Peace!

• Like 2

Hello Merendero and welcome to SL Forums. It is only your profile pic. The whole profile and pics is Adult rated. Remove  / replace most of your pics (if not all) and several word keys to make your profile visible in dashboard Search.

• Like 2