Closing your SL account --- what happens to groups you have founded???

lolalab69

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4476 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello

my former partner created a group that many of our friends have joined as well as many of our assets are set to this group....

He is locked down in RL indefinitely and may have to close his SL account altogether....soooo...what happens to our group and anything that is set to it,...namely land...possessions???  will they be okay...or should I go around and re-set all possessions and my land (that I bought myself after he left) to no group or a new group????

Please advise

THANK YOUUUU :)

2 answers to this question

If you are in the Role of Owner, you could manage most aspects of the Group without the Group's Founder.

If Members of the Group support  Group Owned Land Tier obligation, the Land should remain as it is.

If the Tier is not paid, LL will eventually Reclaim the Land and Return all Objects to the Object Owners.

You should collect as many Items as you can. It's to bad your former partner cannot sell you the land with objects.

No I'm not in the role as owner...but am managing the group in his (the owner/s) indefinite absence...BUT if he closes his SL account ...will the group disappear???And the land in question is my land .. not his...i bought it...but have set it to his group... thanks for your help ...cheers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4476 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.