Sign in to follow this  
Sara220707

i made my decision

i want a boyfriend, anybody no what i can do or is anybody interested? i m nice and i will try to make the boy happy! ;) 

thank you al and on special girl who helped me make my decision.

Sara, you meet a boyfriend in SL the same way you do in RL.  Go places and talk to people.  When you find someone interesting who seems interested in you, become friends.  Over time, your relationship may (or may not) develop.

If you want somthing meaningful, use Inworld search to find dating Groups, take a look at Avmatch, list your age, your interest, the ideal age of your bf, the hours when you can be online, add information to your profile and places that you find interesting in your Picks.

Most important is for you to follow your own interest, you will either meet someone who shares the same interest as you, or, a person who is just interested in You. Both are good things.

KP 3:16

I totally agree with Randall. You may be a girl with a pure heart but it doesn't mean that everyone out there is like that.
Unfortunately, most of us (if not all) have been through stuff and ended up hurt.

However, if you still wanna "look for" someone, then go for it!

Just be careful :) 

Popular clubs, dating agencies, destination guide might help you meet new people...

Sara220707 wrote:

i want a boyfriend, anybody no what i can do or is anybody interested? i m nice and i will try to make the boy happy!
;)

thank you al and on special girl who helped me make my decision.

Hi Sara!  Look for populated areas and strike up a conversation with someone.  Looking for Love in SL is the same as in RL.  Be very careful as to who you give your heart to.  Love is a many splendor thing, but you can get hurt easy here!  I hope you find what you are looking for!

Slow dance.jpeg

Peace!

Go out to places you like and which are maybe somehow connected to your interests and likes. You can also join 1-2 groups which are made for singles who search for a new partnership. But be careful and don't give your heart away too fast, too many guys here are a waste of time.

Maybe a friendship would be ideal as first step and then see if you can develop it.

You sound naieve and young nothing wrong with either but it makes you a target of those wishing for a free "use and dispose".

I know from experience it is best to look at making friends be a friend and out of being a friend a romance may develop with one of them. True love is also friendship and many forget this, lasting love needs you to be friends, and like each other as well as love each other.

Try going to places you like, you can also join groups of interests, like dance clubs, classes to learn things, even shopping you cna run into people. Most of all be yourself and have fun. Girlfriends are always nice to have so try to join things where you might meet them also.

Yes indeed!  Come to my store in Eros Prime!  "Boyfriends R Us!" 

We are well stocked on all the popular and even some of the rarer models.  You want the Jock boyfriend?  We have several used models (mileage will vary).  You want the Rock Band Boyfriend?  We have plenty in stock - some even come with their own vans for a slight additional cost.  You want the Couch Potatoe?  The Gamer?  The workaholic?  The Yuppie?  The Nascar fan?  How about the sports fanatic?  At "Boyfriends R Us" we have them all!

We even have some of the more esoteric and collectible types of boyfriend, such as concert pianist, computer tech, single father, and chainsaw hotrodder (though we aren't sure all that red on his overalls is ketchup from a Whopper like he says it is).  If you act now and can afford it, the Boy Toy is available in very limited quantities.

Come see our showroom floor and meet our wonderful sales staff.  Long term financing IS available and easy terms are yours for a signature.

can Demonic whatsits apply? im cute and very... knowledgeable as to how to make a woman happy. I know many many romantic places to go.

of course my definition of romantic many be slightly different than others..

hi im new this is boring bout to delete my account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:womansad::matte-motes-big-grin::matte-motes-bashful-cute-2::matte-motes-bashful-cute: