how do you get a boyfriends?

Sara220707

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4475 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello Sara and welcome to SL and SL Forums. As i see you joined today! Of course it is possible. I bet if you post this under "Make Friends" Category in SL Forums ( http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Make-Friends/bd-p/MakeFriends ) you will have many offers. On the other side, i think you have to spend some time to fill your profile writing some things for you and for the people you desire to meet. Also is good to add a pic of your avatar. You can watch also here the Forums (as i said especially the "Make Friends" Category). Every day many residents (new also but not only) are looking for new friends. You can use the Search in world or the Destinations (there are buttons about) to find new places using the suitable word keys. If you want access to Adult regions and you are at least 18 years old you have to verify your age. Here is the link: https://secondlife.com/my/account/verification.php?lang=en-US I think you will get more suggestions soon. Have fun and enjoy your new Second Life!

• Like 1

Sara dear...first off, I hope that you are over 18.  Second Life is for adults, especially the sex parts.  If you are, go to the Dashboard page of your account on this website, click Account and then the link for Age Verification.  Once you have verified that you're an adult, you can visit places in SL where sex is allowed.

Once you have done that, call me in world. 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4475 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.