Decided to make one of these, see who I can meet.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3505 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

...Like some other people here, I am sick and tired of being hurt time after time after time.  Are there any good genuine women out there?  One of my friends said to think about what I want first.  So I did that.

So, if any woman wants these things as well, IM me please lol

* - Single (In both worlds)

* - SL ONLY.  I've heard of horror stories.

* - Must be into Amaretto Horses.

* - Must use your real heart/feelings

* - This will NOT be a sexual relationship at first.  I have to completely fall in love with someone before I even THINK of doing the nasty.  But if we fall madly in love with each other, after the initial "I want you NOW!" period, I'd only require once or so a week.  It's called maintenance sex.  It's kind of like a campfire.  Campfire dies if you don't throw wood on, right?

* - Must be open to change...say if the horses suddenly decide to fizzle out, and we have to find a new thing to do.

* - Must be online a lot.  I am, heh.

So, if any of you ladies want these same things, IM me.  We might get along like peanut butter and jelly. :)

Right, Age range....26-32

I usually get along with funny, goofy people, and I need a romantic so if we fall in love we can focus on satisfying each other, because I have a HUGE heart, and if we become one, I'd want to please my woman.  That's why I use voice in those situations.  Voice is not a requirement for "you", but is preferable.

Also want someone that we could spend lots of time doing stuff together.  My last ex kept to herself...didn't work in the end.

You say SL only but they have to be single in both worlds. I don't understand this. If you want the relationship to be in SL only what does it matter if they are married in RL? The reason I say married is because 90% (imo) who play SL are housewives or house-husbands. I say if you can find that one person that doesn't throw it up in your face or make you feel bad about their RL relationships then why not? I rather be with someone who is married in RL for the fact I don't have to worry about them presuring me to meet them in RL. I feel more safe with that person knowing they will keep it in SL only. I don't have to feel guilty that I can't give them what they need physically. Because I know they are taken care of and I can just enjoy what we have in SL.

Something to think about...

Maybe he want to avoid drama? It isn't always dramafree to partner with someone who is married in RL. Some RL partners get jealous about the SL relationship or you find out that you are a secret a frustrated person keeps from her RL husband.

And if I read what he wrotes, its sounds like he want someone who is not just roleplaying their feelings. SL only doesn't always mean just playing something. Would be difficult with a married person to reach that.

I been around awhile and know how you feel about the "tired of being hurt".   In my book, SL is really no different than RL other than physical proximity.  Is why I stay on my land and build anymore.  The risk is just too much. I think it is good you had the courage to think about what you are looking for and verbalized it. Rather than simply whine and roll in self-pity, you have taken a postive approach to finding that special someone.

LOL,,,Yes, I am a "good genuine woman", but unfortunately your ideas of a "good genuine woman" do not coincide with mine.   Anyone that  calls sexual intimacy as  "doing the nasty" or "...I'd only require once or so a week. It's called maintenance sex"  is well ...rather puts me off...but that's okay...LOL...we all have our own wants and desires. 

I do  hope that your post stirs up some "genuine" compatible ladies for you.  Good Luck!  Enjoy SL.

Kallista Huntress wrote:

You say SL only but they have to be single in both worlds. I don't understand this. If you want the relationship to be in SL only what does it matter if they are married in RL?

--------------------------------

*Nods*

And the 'must use real heart/feelings' bit. 

Which is it, man?

I also agree Senobia about the RL feelings comment,

Firstly I do know that without even trying it's hard to NOT have RL feelings for someone in SL that you are having a relationship with.

Not only that, to the commenter under me...I don't see dating someone who is single in RL any less drama free than dating someone who is married in RL. As I stated the person would not have to be secretive but also not throwing it up in your face either making you feel guilty for it. But if you ARE dating someone who is single in RL and you ARE having real feelings for them, the you WILL still have the drama of...they are wanting to meet in RL or they are going to eventually want RL affection...one or the other will want things to either stay the same or progress more...depending on RL distance would meeting and being together in RL possible if it does go that way? One or the other is going to have to pick up their life and move.

I still feel that RL relationships...married, single, dating in SL it's ALWAYS going to be a drama situation. Your decision is how much drama are you willing to deal with? I can understand a little why he wants someone who is single in RL but then I don't understand why he wants SL only...You can't have both...Choose one and try to make the best of it.

I've dated people who are single in SL/RL I've dated people who are married in RL...it's all drama. Personally I like the comfort of knowing that if they are with someone in RL then they don't have the desire to wanna meet in RL or webcam or bring things more into RL...I like SL only even though I know sometimes RL and SL can bleed together you can still have a seperate life in SL. I hope this makes sense...I hope you find what your looking for...and I wish everyone the best of luck...

Also these are my opinions and everyone has opinions so take it or leave it. =)

• 1 month later...

Ok, this sorta erks me.

You IM me in-world.  We chat.  You diappear for about 2 hours.  Suddenly, you IM me again as if no time had passed at all.  You send a Friend Request; which I accept.  We chat some more.  You vanish again.  Then a couple hours later I log out.

Log back in today to discover that you removed me as a friend.  Ummm.  Why?  We didn't have a fight.  We had some tings in common.  I was honest with you about my RL relationship.  I think we could have been good friends. 

Well, dispite your reason for dropping me, I hope there is someone you can connect with.

Just be warry ladies.

cute-animals-funny-puppies-12.jpg

Draconiator wrote:

...Like some other people here, I am sick and tired of being hurt time after time after time.  Are there any good genuine women out there?  One of my friends said to think about what I want first.  So I did that.

So, if any woman wants these things as well, IM me please lol

How would you know?

If its SL only, why do they have to be single in RL?

* - Must be into Amaretto Horses.

How boring.

* - Must use your real heart/feelings

But, but, you said SL only.

* - This will NOT be a sexual relationship at first.  I have to completely fall in love with someone before I even THINK of doing the nasty.  But if we fall madly in love with each other, after the initial "I want you NOW!" period, I'd only require once or so a week.  It's called maintenance sex.  It's kind of like a campfire.  Campfire dies if you don't throw wood on, right?

Dunno about you but i have actually been camping, if you only add wood once a week your fire will be out the first night.

* - Must be open to change...say if the horses suddenly decide to fizzle out, and we have to find a new thing to do.

You really need to find something more romantic, dude.  Breedables is not fun for most people.

* - Must be online a lot.  I am, heh.

Doin the nasty? Define a lot.

So, if any of you ladies want these same things, IM me.  We might get along like peanut butter and jelly.
:)

You seem to have a lot of conflicting restrictions. Personally i think you should just find a few female friends in the Amaretto groups and have fun.

Personally i think you should just find a few female friends in the Amaretto groups and have fun.

This^^^^ personally, I hate amaretto horses, waste of time and money if you ask me, but that's just me. All those restictions, you'd think he was looking for a slave instead of a friend and lover. *rolls her eyes*

Heart

With the sex part you mention, well yes that is part of a relationship. But I would put it more like, "I am not just looking for sex" instead of "maintenance sex" or "doing the nasty". Actually you don't need to really mention sex thing at all.

With the girls who have hurt you, and the voice thing -

How do you know the "girls" who hurt you were not men in RL? I mean voice is one way to somewhat verify. One might argue that there are voice morphers but you can just tell if someone is using that. But then most men in SL are "lesbians".

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3505 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.