Sign in to follow this  
Raki3R

How can I save multiple selection as a preset?

Question

I'm not sure what you mean by "preset".  

If you mean you want to link the multiple prims to make them form one object, then after you've selected them all, you can either press CTRL L or use the link button on the top bit of the editor window.

See https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/How_to_link_prims (the video is made with an older viewer, but the method is the same).

2 answers to this question

I'm not sure what you mean by "preset".  

If you mean you want to link the multiple prims to make them form one object, then after you've selected them all, you can either press CTRL L or use the link button on the top bit of the editor window.

See https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/How_to_link_prims (the video is made with an older viewer, but the method is the same).

Preset doesn't seem to be the correct term, but if you are asking if you can take up those objects altogether at once, you can. You can either "take a copy" or "take". Either way you get a COALESCED object, one of many parts but not linked (or not linked completely. This is what you have to do when you are working with a big build that you cannot link.

You can drag that object (it looks like a stack of blocks rather than just one ) from your inventory and it will be as you had it. It is important to have your build menu open when you drag your eoalesced object to the ground -- especially when you haven't used this feature :D.

Good luck.