Dearly Departed.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4200 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It was Ahern.

I was there. Well cut suit, white hair, pale skin, fangs.

You were there.

Brown spikey system hair, bandito moustache. Black shirt with a Rolling Stones logo. Disco codpiece over jeans.

You smiled, and a whole new world was created.

You left.

You came back.

Then you left again.

Whyyyyyyy....?

Can you at least come visit once in a while? The children keep asking for you...

I am passing on a statement that was written in response to this thread:

I thought this would be over by now.  Having spent years being the center of ridicule, people pointing and laughing at me, being the butt of horrible 80's jokes.  And yet here you are sir, opening the door to a sea of nightmares that I have tried so hard to keep shut.  Well this time I shall respond.

Firstly, I'd like to make it clear:  I AM A CODPIECE AND I AM PROUD!   

Most of you are too ignorant to know that the Codpiece dates back to royalty. That's right, ROYALTY!!  I will have you know that my ancestors have adorned the crotches of some of the most important men in the history of the world!  My great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather was the official Royal Codpiece for Henry VIII. 

Times have changed and while I have never had the honor of gracing a royal crotch, I am proud to say that I was literally at the forefront of virtual history.  No other codpiece can make that claim!  

Finally, I want to go on record and state that the man that I adorned did NOT sire your children!  I was with him at all times and I can testify if I have to. So please cease and desist with your lies, and use your energy to find the true father/mother/furry/vampire/dragon/robot and hold them responsible for your children!

Sincerely,

Disco L. Codpiece III

Executive Director,

The Royal House of Codpieces

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Lexxi Gynoid wrote:

Codpiece. Cod piece. Cod is a type of fish. You looking for someone with a fish on their groin?

LOL Lexxi.  Steady girl.  @OP - It does stink when you meet someone here that you really like and all of a sudden, poof, they are gone.  The one thing I have learned here in SL is things change very fast.  People come and go, and it hurts.  But that is the way SL is.  Look forward to new and awesome things!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4200 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.