Not getting offline messages when i log in

Dominion Carter

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4478 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Here is another question i can't seem to find a answer for. For the last 2 weeks, i can't seem to get my offline message's when i login. I have tried 3 seperate vewier's and get the same problem. Now i have it set to email me my offline and set to tell me when i login. It does however email me everything which it should. Now why did it stop giving me my ims when offline. No they aren't getting capped & here is why. I have a boxing system that registers customer's to a server. Then in a script it im's me with the result. Not even those messages are coming to me. Its like i am being blocked or something. Any help would be greatful thanks.

3 answers to this question

Hello Dominion. Last weeks there is a bug with offlines which affects many residents (not all). They get nothing when they are offline. Maybe this problem affects you also. Here is a jira: https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SVC-7540? You can vote there, add your comment and follow the suggestion of Maestro Linden:

"After more investigation, I have a guess about why this issue only affects certain avatars. One of my avatars had this issue, and had an empty Block List. As soon as I had the avatar block an object inworld (right click -> Block), I immediately received the queued offline IMs. This fix persisted between different sessions, even after I removed the object from my Block List (making it empty once again).

For those of you affected by this bug, could you try blocking/muting an object or avatar, and see if that fixes your problem? To block an object (or avatar), you can right click on them, then select Manage->Block from the context menu."

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4478 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.