Sign in to follow this  
BillAngel

Sound and media changes

Hi All

I'm having some new issues on my land both  mainland and island. What im finding is that on these only the owner can now change the media and the sound url's. Where before the DJ's where able to do this for there events. Now only the land owner is able to, and if out of town  its just to bad. No one has been able to fix this so far. Any thoughts or ideas more then welcomed.

Thanks

Bill Angel

HI Bill not sure if you tried this but if you set your land to group then add that permission to change media in a role in the land group anyone who has that tag that belongs to the land group will be able to change the media streams.

Hope this helps good luck :)

Thank you, we tried that even changing to groups to see if that works. I'm the sim owner and was added to the group as  a dj with the rights. Zip... Wondering if i'm the only one  having this issue. I't started two up dates back and has just spread.

Bill

The method described in this note regularly works for me.  If be sure the land is deeded to the group -- not just set.  Be sure the DJ is wearing the tag that carries that authority.  Be sure the DJ iscorrectly entering the stream URL (no accidentally copied punctuation).   If still no joy, file a ticket

TKR  

PS;  If you are not familiar with deeding land to a group, read this

CAUTION. Deeding land to a group

http://virtualoutworlding.blogspot.com/2011/03/kit-caution-deeding-land-to-group.html