I purchased a Greeter Hud 200L's on 1/11/2012, it's 1/12/2012 i still haven't received it.

blueeyedcowgirl1 Xue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4481 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

On Wednesday 1/11/2012, after 7:p.m. SLT. I purchased from Market Place, a Super Vistor Greeter with Hud menu item giver boxed paid 200L's. I was on SL Wednesday 1/11/2012 from around 7:30p.m. SLT,  to around 11:p.m. SLT. And my purchase near came to me. Then I got on Thursday morning 1/12/2012 round 8:a.m. SLT and my purchase still wasn't there.. Also I have a purchase I don't use r thinks returnable, and do u get a refund?

2 answers to this question

From the Knowledge Base "Unreceived items":

Unreceived items

Has it been more than 24 hours since you ordered? If so, contact the merchant, explain what happened, and politely request redelivery of the item. If it has been less than 24 hours, please be patient and check again later. If the merchant doesn't respond, you can submit a support case requesting redelivery. Make sure to include the order number and the exact name of the undelivered item(s).

Slow deliveries may currently be more noticeable because you now have a cart to which you can add multiple items. (This wasn't the case with the old Xstreet, which closed for purchases in October 2010.) Unfortunately, we can only send so many items at a time.

32px-KBnote.png Note: There are several interrelated causes that slow down delivery. We are hard at work on creating a faster and more reliable Marketplace system that will soon make Magic Boxes obsolete.

Hello blueeyedcowgirl. Last weeks there is a bug with offlines which affects many residents (not all). They get nothing when they are offline. Maybe this problem affects you also. Here is a jira: https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SVC-7540? You can vote there, add your comment and follow the suggestion of Maestro Linden:

"After more investigation, I have a guess about why this issue only affects certain avatars. One of my avatars had this issue, and had an empty Block List. As soon as I had the avatar block an object inworld (right click -> Block), I immediately received the queued offline IMs. This fix persisted between different sessions, even after I removed the object from my Block List (making it empty once again).

For those of you affected by this bug, could you try blocking/muting an object or avatar, and see if that fixes your problem? To block an object (or avatar), you can right click on them, then select Manage->Block from the context menu."

Generally when you have problems with delivery failures you can contact the merchant with a notecard in world, asking politely for redelivery. If you don't get a reply by the merchant you can also submit a ticket under Marketplace --> Failed Marketplace Delivery.

About stuff you don't use and refund: Depends of the policy of the brand / store. You have to ask about, contacting the merchant / creator.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4481 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.