How do I check the purchase history?

Raki3R

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4485 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

More detailed,

especially

When I buy something IN THE VIEWER, not marketplace(web page),

There is no information about it in the"shopping history".

How do I check them? There's no information about the product that I bought in the Viewer trough vending machine.

2 answers to this question

All your transactions inworld are recorded in your Transaction History.    Dashboard - Account - Transaction History.   The data is kept for 30 days only.  So if you wish to keep a longer record of inworld purchases and sales, you should download the transactions at least once a month and store them on your computer.

--Cinn

• Like 1

If you buy items in world, the transaction is recorded in your Transaction History, the Accounts menu on your dashboard at secondlife.com.  The transaction record tells you the name of the object (that is, the vendor) that you paid money to.  In many cases, that is the same as the name of the item you bought.  If the vendor is set up to sell multiple items, however, you will not have a record of the name of the item itself.

Note also that your Transaction History only includes a record of the past 30 days.  Any older transactions are deleted.  If you want to keep a record of older transactions, you need to download them to your own computer periodically before they disappear.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4485 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.