Sign in to follow this  
Raki3R

Does Firestorm supports alpha-layer?

Question

Yes, Firestorm supports Alpha clothing layers.  I don't understand what you mean by "modulating" exposed skin, however, so I cannot answer that question.  Alpha layers work the same way on all V2/V3 codebase viewers, so there should be no difference between Firestorm and V3.

Animations are all handled client-side, that is, in your own viewer.  If they are not working properly for you, the problem is usually a slow or intermittent Internet connection. Your V2 viewer may be a little more sensitive to interruptions in service than Firestorm is, at least given the Preference settings you have in each of them.   If you are on a wireless system, I recommend switching to a direct cable.  If it has been a while since you rebooted your router, I suggest doing that as well.  Unplug it from the power for a few minutes and then plug it back in again.

1 answer to this question

Yes, Firestorm supports Alpha clothing layers.  I don't understand what you mean by "modulating" exposed skin, however, so I cannot answer that question.  Alpha layers work the same way on all V2/V3 codebase viewers, so there should be no difference between Firestorm and V3.

Animations are all handled client-side, that is, in your own viewer.  If they are not working properly for you, the problem is usually a slow or intermittent Internet connection. Your V2 viewer may be a little more sensitive to interruptions in service than Firestorm is, at least given the Preference settings you have in each of them.   If you are on a wireless system, I recommend switching to a direct cable.  If it has been a while since you rebooted your router, I suggest doing that as well.  Unplug it from the power for a few minutes and then plug it back in again.