so i bought a skybox and now i cannot go to it

ezme Artis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4479 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

If you know the name of it do a search in inventory. Be sure to check trash and lost and found folders. It may have come in a folder rather than a box. If you cannot find it try clearing your cache, then waiting for your inventory to load and try another search. If you really can't find it then, IM the creator and see if they will redeliver it for you.

Hello ezme and welcome to SL Forums. My feeling is that we need more details for a better answer. You can edit your post (Options --> Edit). Please do not create a new thread. For now:

1. If you bought the skybox: You purchased it and you got it in your inventory clicking "Keep" in the pop-up window. Is it right? If so, it is in objects tab in your inventory. Where did you rezz it or where are you trying to rezz it? At your own place? At a public sandbox?
  2. If you rent the skybox: Contact the owner or a manager there, asking for support. If eventually you find it, don't forget to create a landmark (Menu World --> Landmark this place with the new V3.2.5). In addition if you are allowed, set your home position there (Menu World --> Set home to here). After you can go there or with ctrl+shift+H or with the house icon on the left of your address bar on the top.

If you bought a house in a store or on the Marketplace, what you bought is only the structure.  You also have to buy or rent land to put the house on...or above, in the case of a skybox.

So no, you cannot "go to it", it's in your inventory, like any other object you own.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4479 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.