Vote to have the LL viewers updated to current LSL on LL Servers

WhiteStar Magic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4486 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been maintaining updates for NotePad++, Geshi Highlighter and writing the viewer patches for a couple to add them in.  LSLeditor is now also back to life & just released an update which will further be enhanced and updated now.

Although I am also updating these for OSSL (OpenSim extended functions) and AA functions related to (Aurora-Sim added functions) as well.  You may note that some of those functions have trickled back into SL.   like llTeleportAgent.

Votes = Action so everyone please vote to get LL to update & be current with the server releases.  I would think it is embarassing a little that TPV's, OpenSim & Aurora-Sim are up to date with LL server compatibility while their own viewers aren't.

I would have posted this earlier but RL overide occured.   These are the Functions which are presently missing from the official LL Viewer Script Editing function.  The source text below comes from Cool Viewer current source code, other active TPV's are mostly current with Henri's work as far as I can see. 

code below has been tidied to make it easier to read for everyone.

// Beta/Le Tigre server new functions	"llScriptProfiler"	"llGetSPMaxMemory"	"llGetUsedMemory"	// Server v11.08.10.238207 new functions:	"llSetMemoryLimit"	"llGetMemoryLimit"	"llSetLinkMedia"	"llGetLinkMedia"	"llClearLinkMedia"	"llSetLinkCamera"	"llSetContentType"	"llLinkSitTarget"	"llAvatarOnLinkSitTarget"	"llSetVelocity"	// Server v11.09.09.240509 new functions:	"llCastRay"	"llGetMassMKS"	"llSetPhysicsMaterial"	"llGetPhysicsMaterial"	// Server v11.10.18.243270 new function:	"llManageEstateAccess"	// Server RC magnum v11.10.31.244254 new function:	"llSetKeyframedMotion"	// Server RC Le Tigre v11.10.30.245889 new function:	"llTransferLindenDollars"

References:

http://hg.secondlife.com/viewer-development/src/4982ab91ef6a/indra/lscript/lscript_library/lscript_library.cpp   ( Current Viewer Source (as of this posting, will change as they update. )

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Release_Notes/Second_Life_Server/11   Server Software release notes, updated as LL releases server to grid.  Note that a few of the functions/constants are not even posted to the wiki as yet.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4486 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.