Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ags Falconer

Art of the Derail

Recommended Posts


Charolotte Caxton wrote:
You obviously have no grasp as to what is going on here or anywhere else or else you would have known that breeding does not produce fruit and avatars are not born of a womb, as demonstrated by this excellent video tutorial: 


Ceka Cianci wrote:

ok i think it's time for some street magic for you two..

*turns and stares at the forum lurkers*
o.O

 

 


Lindal Kidd wrote

I would guess that none of the three languages your mom spoke were any of the seven that your dad spoke.  That would explain a lot about you. :smileyvery-happy:

So now you are going to sock puppet me and rather than admit that you were wrong and continue to insult my parents.  You're true colors are showing to everybody here.

RIC'd for trolling with Alts!

Damn, the nerve!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Tiffy Vella wrote:

I googled monorail lolcat, and went right to it. However, it took me the next 6 hours to laugh through 248 pages of cats, just in case I'd missed a better one next page.

It was a self-derailment.

 

Youtube does that to me. I get a link to a youtube video from these forums, and the next thing I know it's gone dark outside again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:
You obviously have no grasp as to what is going on here or anywhere else or else you would have known that breeding does not produce fruit and avatars are not born of a womb, as demonstrated by this excellent video tutorial: 


Ceka Cianci wrote:

ok i think it's time for some street magic for you two..

*turns and stares at the forum lurkers*
o.O

 

 

Lindal Kidd wrote

I would guess that none of the three languages your mom spoke were any of the seven that your dad spoke.  That would explain a lot about you. :smileyvery-happy:

So now you are going to sock puppet me and rather than admit that you were wrong and continue to insult my parents.  You're true colors are showing to everybody here.

RIC'd for trolling with Alts!

Damn, the nerve!

Ew! I had to google sock puppet, not pretty!

btw, your mothers a horse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:
You obviously have no grasp as to what is going on here or anywhere else or else you would have known that breeding does not produce fruit and avatars are not born of a womb, as demonstrated by this excellent video tutorial: 


Ceka Cianci wrote:

ok i think it's time for some street magic for you two..

*turns and stares at the forum lurkers*
o.O

 

 

Lindal Kidd wrote

I would guess that none of the three languages your mom spoke were any of the seven that your dad spoke.  That would explain a lot about you. :smileyvery-happy:

So now you are going to sock puppet me and rather than admit that you were wrong and continue to insult my parents.  You're true colors are showing to everybody here.

RIC'd for trolling with Alts!

Damn, the nerve!

Ew! I had to google sock puppet, not pretty!

btw, your mothers a horse

Well, I Googled

your name also.  At least I am not the spawn of Limax cinereoniger

that you are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:
You obviously have no grasp as to what is going on here or anywhere else or else you would have known that breeding does not produce fruit and avatars are not born of a womb, as demonstrated by this excellent video tutorial: 


Ceka Cianci wrote:

ok i think it's time for some street magic for you two..

*turns and stares at the forum lurkers*
o.O

 

 

Lindal Kidd wrote

I would guess that none of the three languages your mom spoke were any of the seven that your dad spoke.  That would explain a lot about you. :smileyvery-happy:

So now you are going to sock puppet me and rather than admit that you were wrong and continue to insult my parents.  You're true colors are showing to everybody here.

RIC'd for trolling with Alts!

Damn, the nerve!

Ew! I had to google sock puppet, not pretty!

btw, your mothers a horse

Well, I

your name also.  At least I am not the spawn of

that you are.

Your evil knows no bounds. I am both disgusted and repulsed by your treachery. I have reported you to the authorities. You may view the complete transcript here, I am sure your lawyers will need it for your defense. See you in court, j___a__.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:
You obviously have no grasp as to what is going on here or anywhere else or else you would have known that breeding does not produce fruit and avatars are not born of a womb, as demonstrated by this excellent video tutorial: 


Ceka Cianci wrote:

ok i think it's time for some street magic for you two..

*turns and stares at the forum lurkers*
o.O

 

 

Lindal Kidd wrote

I would guess that none of the three languages your mom spoke were any of the seven that your dad spoke.  That would explain a lot about you. :smileyvery-happy:

So now you are going to sock puppet me and rather than admit that you were wrong and continue to insult my parents.  You're true colors are showing to everybody here.

RIC'd for trolling with Alts!

Damn, the nerve!

Ew! I had to google sock puppet, not pretty!

btw, your mothers a horse

Well, I

your name also.  At least I am not the spawn of

that you are.

Your evil knows no bounds. I am both disgusted and repulsed by your treachery. I have reported you to the authorities. You may view the complete transcript 
, I am sure your lawyers will need it for your defense. See you in court, j___a__.

But we have

that you tampered with the evidence, so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:
You obviously have no grasp as to what is going on here or anywhere else or else you would have known that breeding does not produce fruit and avatars are not born of a womb, as demonstrated by this excellent video tutorial: 


Ceka Cianci wrote:

ok i think it's time for some street magic for you two..

*turns and stares at the forum lurkers*
o.O

 

 

Lindal Kidd wrote

I would guess that none of the three languages your mom spoke were any of the seven that your dad spoke.  That would explain a lot about you. :smileyvery-happy:

So now you are going to sock puppet me and rather than admit that you were wrong and continue to insult my parents.  You're true colors are showing to everybody here.

RIC'd for trolling with Alts!

Damn, the nerve!

Ew! I had to google sock puppet, not pretty!

btw, your mothers a horse

Well, I

your name also.  At least I am not the spawn of

that you are.

Your evil knows no bounds. I am both disgusted and repulsed by your treachery. I have reported you to the authorities. You may view the complete transcript 
, I am sure your lawyers will need it for your defense. See you in court, j___a__.

But we have

that you tampered with the evidence, so

You know, you come in here with your big lines and your tampered evidence and your bedazzled nonsense while the whole time you fail to realize that everyone that is watching has caught on to the fact a long time ago that everything you say are just words. Words, my dear friend,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:
You obviously have no grasp as to what is going on here or anywhere else or else you would have known that breeding does not produce fruit and avatars are not born of a womb, as demonstrated by this excellent video tutorial: 


Ceka Cianci wrote:

ok i think it's time for some street magic for you two..

*turns and stares at the forum lurkers*
o.O

 

 

Lindal Kidd wrote

I would guess that none of the three languages your mom spoke were any of the seven that your dad spoke.  That would explain a lot about you. :smileyvery-happy:

So now you are going to sock puppet me and rather than admit that you were wrong and continue to insult my parents.  You're true colors are showing to everybody here.

RIC'd for trolling with Alts!

Damn, the nerve!

Ew! I had to google sock puppet, not pretty!

btw, your mothers a horse

Well, I

your name also.  At least I am not the spawn of

that you are.

Your evil knows no bounds. I am both disgusted and repulsed by your treachery. I have reported you to the authorities. You may view the complete transcript 
, I am sure your lawyers will need it for your defense. See you in court, j___a__.

But we have

that you tampered with the evidence, so

You know, you come in here with your big lines and your tampered evidence and your bedazzled nonsense while the whole time you fail to realize that everyone that is watching has caught on to the fact a long time ago that everything you say are just words. Words, my dear friend,

You may think that you can run but I promise you that you can not hide your

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Peppier Curran wrote:


Charlotte Cotton wrote:


Peppier Curran wrote:


Charlotte Cotton wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:
You obviously have no grasp as to what is going on here or anywhere else or else you would have known that breeding does not produce fruit and avatars are not born of a womb, as demonstrated by this excellent video tutorial: 


Ceka Cianci wrote:

ok i think it's time for some street magic for you two..

*turns and stares at the forum lurkers*
o.O

 

 

Lindal Kidd wrote

I would guess that none of the three languages your mom spoke were any of the seven that your dad spoke.  That would explain a lot about you. :smileyvery-happy:

So now you are going to sock puppet me and rather than admit that you were wrong and continue to insult my parents.  You're true colors are showing to everybody here.

RIC'd for trolling with Alts!

Damn, the nerve!

Ew! I had to google sock puppet, not pretty!

btw, your mothers a horse

Well, I

your name also.  At least I am not the spawn of

that you are.

Your evil knows no bounds. I am both disgusted and repulsed by your treachery. I have reported you to the authorities. You may view the complete transcript 
, I am sure your lawyers will need it for your defense. See you in court, j___a__.

But we have

that you tampered with the evidence, so

You know, you come in here with your big lines and your tampered evidence and your bedazzled nonsense while the whole time you fail to realize that everyone that is watching has caught on to the fact a long time ago that everything you say are just words. Words, my dear friend,

You may think that you can 
but I promise you that you can not hide your

There you go again, construing your perpendiculars to no avail, nowhere in my meanderings did i ever even slightly infer that I was running anywhere, you, poor soul, are on the

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


Peppier Curran wrote:


Charlotte Cotton wrote:


Peppier Curran wrote:


Charlotte Cotton wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:
You obviously have no grasp as to what is going on here or anywhere else or else you would have known that breeding does not produce fruit and avatars are not born of a womb, as demonstrated by this excellent video tutorial: 


Ceka Cianci wrote:

ok i think it's time for some street magic for you two..

*turns and stares at the forum lurkers*
o.O

 

 

Lindal Kidd wrote

I would guess that none of the three languages your mom spoke were any of the seven that your dad spoke.  That would explain a lot about you. :smileyvery-happy:

So now you are going to sock puppet me and rather than admit that you were wrong and continue to insult my parents.  You're true colors are showing to everybody here.

RIC'd for trolling with Alts!

Damn, the nerve!

Ew! I had to google sock puppet, not pretty!

btw, your mothers a horse

Well, I

your name also.  At least I am not the spawn of

that you are.

Your evil knows no bounds. I am both disgusted and repulsed by your treachery. I have reported you to the authorities. You may view the complete transcript 
, I am sure your lawyers will need it for your defense. See you in court, j___a__.

But we have

that you tampered with the evidence, so

You know, you come in here with your big lines and your tampered evidence and your bedazzled nonsense while the whole time you fail to realize that everyone that is watching has caught on to the fact a long time ago that everything you say are just words. Words, my dear friend,

You may think that you can 
but I promise you that you can not hide your

There you go again, construing your perpendiculars to no avail, nowhere in my meanderings did i ever even slightly infer that I was running anywhere, you, poor soul, are on the

I am not misconstruing anything.  You were caught on 

  conspiring to commit perjury in this case!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


Peppier Curran wrote:


Charlotte Cotton wrote:


Peppier Curran wrote:


Charlotte Cotton wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:
You obviously have no grasp as to what is going on here or anywhere else or else you would have known that breeding does not produce fruit and avatars are not born of a womb, as demonstrated by this excellent video tutorial: 


Ceka Cianci wrote:

ok i think it's time for some street magic for you two..

*turns and stares at the forum lurkers*
o.O

 

 

Lindal Kidd wrote

I would guess that none of the three languages your mom spoke were any of the seven that your dad spoke.  That would explain a lot about you. :smileyvery-happy:

So now you are going to sock puppet me and rather than admit that you were wrong and continue to insult my parents.  You're true colors are showing to everybody here.

RIC'd for trolling with Alts!

Damn, the nerve!

Ew! I had to google sock puppet, not pretty!

btw, your mothers a horse

Well, I

your name also.  At least I am not the spawn of

that you are.

Your evil knows no bounds. I am both disgusted and repulsed by your treachery. I have reported you to the authorities. You may view the complete transcript 
, I am sure your lawyers will need it for your defense. See you in court, j___a__.

But we have

that you tampered with the evidence, so

You know, you come in here with your big lines and your tampered evidence and your bedazzled nonsense while the whole time you fail to realize that everyone that is watching has caught on to the fact a long time ago that everything you say are just words. Words, my dear friend,

You may think that you can 
but I promise you that you can not hide your

There you go again, construing your perpendiculars to no avail, nowhere in my meanderings did i ever even slightly infer that I was running anywhere, you, poor soul, are on the

I am not misconstruing anything.  You were caught on 
  conspiring to commit perjury in this case!

Your video holds no weight. One, I was not in the video, two, perjury falls outside of the statue of imitations, and secondly,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


Peppier Curran wrote:


Charlotte Cotton wrote:


Peppier Curran wrote:


Charlotte Cotton wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:
You obviously have no grasp as to what is going on here or anywhere else or else you would have known that breeding does not produce fruit and avatars are not born of a womb, as demonstrated by this excellent video tutorial: 


Ceka Cianci wrote:

ok i think it's time for some street magic for you two..

*turns and stares at the forum lurkers*
o.O

 

 

Lindal Kidd wrote

I would guess that none of the three languages your mom spoke were any of the seven that your dad spoke.  That would explain a lot about you. :smileyvery-happy:

So now you are going to sock puppet me and rather than admit that you were wrong and continue to insult my parents.  You're true colors are showing to everybody here.

RIC'd for trolling with Alts!

Damn, the nerve!

Ew! I had to google sock puppet, not pretty!

btw, your mothers a horse

Well, I

your name also.  At least I am not the spawn of

that you are.

Your evil knows no bounds. I am both disgusted and repulsed by your treachery. I have reported you to the authorities. You may view the complete transcript 
, I am sure your lawyers will need it for your defense. See you in court, j___a__.

But we have

that you tampered with the evidence, so

You know, you come in here with your big lines and your tampered evidence and your bedazzled nonsense while the whole time you fail to realize that everyone that is watching has caught on to the fact a long time ago that everything you say are just words. Words, my dear friend,

You may think that you can 
but I promise you that you can not hide your

There you go again, construing your perpendiculars to no avail, nowhere in my meanderings did i ever even slightly infer that I was running anywhere, you, poor soul, are on the

I am not misconstruing anything.  You were caught on 
  conspiring to commit perjury in this case!

Your video holds no weight. One, I was not in the video, two, perjury falls outside of the statue of imitations, and secondly,

Unbelievable!  So now what?  Are you going to claim that was your evil twin in that video?  And now we have your confession in writing, admitting to plagiarism and copybotting.  This is no Sunday stroll  through the park here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


Peppier Curran wrote:


Charlotte Cotton wrote:


Peppier Curran wrote:


Charlotte Cotton wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:
You obviously have no grasp as to what is going on here or anywhere else or else you would have known that breeding does not produce fruit and avatars are not born of a womb, as demonstrated by this excellent video tutorial: 


 

 

 

 

Get a room, you two ..  :robotfrustrated:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


ROB34466IIIa wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


Peppier Curran wrote:


Charlotte Cotton wrote:


Peppier Curran wrote:


Charlotte Cotton wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:
You obviously have no grasp as to what is going on here or anywhere else or else you would have known that breeding does not produce fruit and avatars are not born of a womb, as demonstrated by this excellent video tutorial: 


 

 

 

 

Get a room, you two ..  :robotfrustrated:

Oh heck no, last time this happened he freakin bit my head off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


ROB34466IIIa wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


Peppier Curran wrote:


Charlotte Cotton wrote:


Peppier Curran wrote:


Charlotte Cotton wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:
You obviously have no grasp as to what is going on here or anywhere else or else you would have known that breeding does not produce fruit and avatars are not born of a womb, as demonstrated by this excellent video tutorial: 


 

 

 

 

Get a room, you two ..  :robotfrustrated:

Oh heck no, last time this happened he freakin

I think he's 

  us out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


ROB34466IIIa wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


Peppier Curran wrote:


Charlotte Cotton wrote:


Peppier Curran wrote:


Charlotte Cotton wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:
You obviously have no grasp as to what is going on here or anywhere else or else you would have known that breeding does not produce fruit and avatars are not born of a womb, as demonstrated by this excellent video tutorial: 


 

 

 

 

Get a room, you two ..  :robotfrustrated:

Oh heck no, last time this happened he freakin

I think he's 
  us out.

Hey, Einstein, wrong window. :smileymad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


ROB34466IIIa wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


Peppier Curran wrote:


Charlotte Cotton wrote:


Peppier Curran wrote:


Charlotte Cotton wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:


Perrie Juran wrote:


Charolotte Caxton wrote:
You obviously have no grasp as to what is going on here or anywhere else or else you would have known that breeding does not produce fruit and avatars are not born of a womb, as demonstrated by this excellent video tutorial: 


 

 

 

 

Get a room, you two ..  :robotfrustrated:

Oh heck no, last time this happened he freakin

I think he's 
  us out.

Hey, Einstein,
. :smileymad:

You are right on this one thing.  We should have told him to take his trolling elsewhere and mind his own

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...