Sign in to follow this  
Ags Falconer

Art of the Derail

Charolotte Caxton wrote:
You obviously have no grasp as to what is going on here or anywhere else or else you would have known that breeding does not produce fruit and avatars are not born of a womb, as demonstrated by this excellent video tutorial: 

Ceka Cianci wrote:

ok i think it's time for some street magic for you two..

*turns and stares at the forum lurkers*
o.O

Lindal Kidd wrote

I would guess that none of the three languages your mom spoke were any of the seven that your dad spoke.  That would explain a lot about you. :smileyvery-happy:

So now you are going to sock puppet me and rather than admit that you were wrong and continue to insult my parents.  You're true colors are showing to everybody here.

RIC'd for trolling with Alts!

Damn, the nerve!

Tiffy Vella wrote:

I googled monorail lolcat, and went right to it. However, it took me the next 6 hours to laugh through 248 pages of cats, just in case I'd missed a better one next page.

It was a self-derailment.

Youtube does that to me. I get a link to a youtube video from these forums, and the next thing I know it's gone dark outside again.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:
You obviously have no grasp as to what is going on here or anywhere else or else you would have known that breeding does not produce fruit and avatars are not born of a womb, as demonstrated by this excellent video tutorial: 

Ceka Cianci wrote:

o.O

Lindal Kidd wrote

I would guess that none of the three languages your mom spoke were any of the seven that your dad spoke.  That would explain a lot about you. :smileyvery-happy:

So now you are going to sock puppet me and rather than admit that you were wrong and continue to insult my parents.  You're true colors are showing to everybody here.

Damn, the nerve!

Ew! I had to google sock puppet, not pretty!

btw, your mothers a horse

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

o.O

Lindal Kidd wrote

Damn, the nerve!

Well, I Googled

your name also.  At least I am not the spawn of Limax cinereoniger

that you are.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

o.O

Lindal Kidd wrote

Damn, the nerve!

Well, I

your name also.  At least I am not the spawn of

that you are.

Your evil knows no bounds. I am both disgusted and repulsed by your treachery. I have reported you to the authorities. You may view the complete transcript here, I am sure your lawyers will need it for your defense. See you in court, j___a__.

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

o.O

Lindal Kidd wrote

Damn, the nerve!

Well, I

that you are.

Your evil knows no bounds. I am both disgusted and repulsed by your treachery. I have reported you to the authorities. You may view the complete transcript 
, I am sure your lawyers will need it for your defense. See you in court, j___a__.

But we have

that you tampered with the evidence, so

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

o.O

Lindal Kidd wrote

Damn, the nerve!

Well, I

that you are.

Your evil knows no bounds. I am both disgusted and repulsed by your treachery. I have reported you to the authorities. You may view the complete transcript 
, I am sure your lawyers will need it for your defense. See you in court, j___a__.

But we have

You know, you come in here with your big lines and your tampered evidence and your bedazzled nonsense while the whole time you fail to realize that everyone that is watching has caught on to the fact a long time ago that everything you say are just words. Words, my dear friend,

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

o.O

Lindal Kidd wrote

Damn, the nerve!

Well, I

that you are.

But we have

You know, you come in here with your big lines and your tampered evidence and your bedazzled nonsense while the whole time you fail to realize that everyone that is watching has caught on to the fact a long time ago that everything you say are just words. Words, my dear friend,

You may think that you can run but I promise you that you can not hide your

Peppier Curran wrote:

Charlotte Cotton wrote:

Peppier Curran wrote:

Charlotte Cotton wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

o.O

Lindal Kidd wrote

Damn, the nerve!

Well, I

that you are.

But we have

You may think that you can 
but I promise you that you can not hide your

There you go again, construing your perpendiculars to no avail, nowhere in my meanderings did i ever even slightly infer that I was running anywhere, you, poor soul, are on the

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Peppier Curran wrote:

Charlotte Cotton wrote:

Peppier Curran wrote:

Charlotte Cotton wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

o.O

Lindal Kidd wrote

Damn, the nerve!

Well, I

that you are.

But we have

There you go again, construing your perpendiculars to no avail, nowhere in my meanderings did i ever even slightly infer that I was running anywhere, you, poor soul, are on the

I am not misconstruing anything.  You were caught on 

conspiring to commit perjury in this case!

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Peppier Curran wrote:

Charlotte Cotton wrote:

Peppier Curran wrote:

Charlotte Cotton wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

o.O

Lindal Kidd wrote

Damn, the nerve!

Well, I

that you are.

But we have

Your video holds no weight. One, I was not in the video, two, perjury falls outside of the statue of imitations, and secondly,

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Peppier Curran wrote:

Charlotte Cotton wrote:

Peppier Curran wrote:

Charlotte Cotton wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Ceka Cianci wrote:

o.O

Lindal Kidd wrote

Damn, the nerve!

Well, I

that you are.

But we have

Your video holds no weight. One, I was not in the video, two, perjury falls outside of the statue of imitations, and secondly,

Unbelievable!  So now what?  Are you going to claim that was your evil twin in that video?  And now we have your confession in writing, admitting to plagiarism and copybotting.  This is no Sunday stroll  through the park here.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Peppier Curran wrote:

Charlotte Cotton wrote:

Peppier Curran wrote:

Charlotte Cotton wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Get a room, you two ..  :robotfrustrated:

ROB34466IIIa wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Peppier Curran wrote:

Charlotte Cotton wrote:

Peppier Curran wrote:

Charlotte Cotton wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Oh heck no, last time this happened he freakin bit my head off

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

ROB34466IIIa wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Peppier Curran wrote:

Charlotte Cotton wrote:

Peppier Curran wrote:

Charlotte Cotton wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Oh heck no, last time this happened he freakin

I think he's 

us out.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

ROB34466IIIa wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Peppier Curran wrote:

Charlotte Cotton wrote:

Peppier Curran wrote:

Charlotte Cotton wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

I think he's 
  us out.

Hey, Einstein, wrong window. :smileymad:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

ROB34466IIIa wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Peppier Curran wrote:

Charlotte Cotton wrote:

Peppier Curran wrote:

Charlotte Cotton wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Charolotte Caxton wrote:

I think he's 
  us out.

Hey, Einstein,
. :smileymad:

You are right on this one thing.  We should have told him to take his trolling elsewhere and mind his own