Sign in to follow this  
Myrylyn

Is there a blogging circle I can add my blog to?

Hi, my name is Myrylyn Shin and I serve the operators of Frenemy Fashions on the Second Life Marketplace.

Basically, I'm hole-up in a warehouse somewhere near San Francisco bay and my blog is my only way to communicate with the outside world. They make me work and work and, in return, do nothing but torment me.

Missing Scene.png

Anyway, I am trying to find some people to talk to... or find other girls to commiserate with.

I am very new to Second Life, but I find that my training in fashion school has benefits. Please excuse me if I've posted this question to the wrong forum. *'.'*

Can anyone help? Does anyone know where I am being held, for that matter?

I checked that address in Google Maps and judging from the satellite photography mode, the area you indicated looks far too nice. I've been scouring all over coastal areas of San Francisco, using street-view whenever I can to help job my memory... but the more time passes the more jumbled my memory of the event becomes.

The only thing I can say with certainty is that the area was very run-down and that the car pulled into a parking lot. After that, I don't remember a thing.

Honestly, I'm starting to doubt whether I'm in San Francisco at all. Everyone around me, when they do speak, they speak English, though-- so I think I'm in America. 

At this point, I'm questioning everything... I don't even know if that missing persons sign is real. Maybe they put it there just to screw with my head.

I'm pretty resourceful, too. I've tried all the "What-Is-Your-IP" stuff and it's all blocked. If nothing else, it would be comforting to know that I'm at least in the USA.

But, again, where do I turn to find other bloggers in my situation? I'd like to join a circle!

Thanks! =<';'>=

if your blog has anything whatsoever to do with adult content, Zindra, or any aspect of Adult SL, I know a few resources (contact me inworld). Otherwise, this MIGHT not be the best forum for say, a fashion blog, etc

Thanks, Ginette! I will definitely contact you in-world...

As for my blog, I only WISH it were about fashion. Instead it's about the hell I'm being put through... T-T