Roleplay for Europeans.

Pammymy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3494 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Heya, just exploreing SL on my slow little pace. Just wondering if there is any -crowded- rp area's for European times around. As i tryed most showcase RP communities, they are usually based on US times. And therefor 95%  of its population is asleep or working when i log my ass on.

If there is any RP area you know that has a steady amount of players on, please let me know. Any theme will do, except for adult/gor.

Thanks for mentioning us :)

Yes we are European based-ish, most events start around this time of day, so say near 9-10 o clock in the evening.

I run the sim and European myself.

We even try to get the region set to the European time of day, so it is night there when it is night in RL Berlin as well.

Life goes on till late though so theres usually something happening when you can't sleep, because that is when the Americans come around.

Our daily (!) Happy Hour at the bar is at 2pm SLT, that is 23.00 hours RL Berlin time, so late in the evening for us Europeans, early in the evening for the Americans.

Perfect time for both sides of the globe to meet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you are a lover of nice high-quality buildings, palaces, and city-roleplay then i could advise Paris 1830. This is a historical SIM. We have strict rules, but we are a kind and open minded RP. We are only like 3 months old and still building.

The theme is the lovely Paris in the year of 1830, Palais Royal. King Louis-Phillippe Ler, his royal family and the parisian folk in Paris is our center of attention. Also we give you a chance to start a roleplay-career. For example, you could get a writer, a doctor, politican, policeman, bankier, jeweler, taylor....EVERYTHING you want.

Got interested? Just check our SIM out: "Paris 1830"

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/PARIS%201830/255/141/250

• 3 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3494 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.