Sign in to follow this  
Paula001 Goldschein

Anyone else having like NO problems with marketplace.. as a buyer?

I spent like 10k the last 3 days and really, I got the item every single time!

Since I am logging to about 1-5 redelivery requests every 12 hours myself, I hold my breath everytime I buy someting, but .. all good so far :)

So .... "Anyone else having like NO problems with marketplace.. as a buyer?"

I normally don't have any issue, but my $L1 item from earlier today went completely awol. Did get my money back, however, so it's sweet. I never ever ever ever use the cart, and have few issues.

On Christmas Eve, one of my customers didn't receive their purchase so it needed a redelivery. 

This isn't quite the "no" problems....but it's like no problems, almost :)

i bought something a couple of days ago and received it in record time i think it arrived before i managed to tab back to SL i was fully expecting to wait a good 45 minutes as usual before it decided to deliver 

Same here, bought several items  from cheap to less cheap, all delivered within the minute. Oh no wait, one of them took 3 minutes. :matte-motes-big-grin:

This might be a good or a bad thing, if they've changed nothing, it means there's less activity on the Marketplace which is good for the average person, but bad for the virtual economy in general.

I don't have problems as a buyer very often -- but customers do quite often. Merchants see the problem because we have many more transactions a day than anyone who is just shopping.

I don't buy much, but I have had no problem as a buyer.

And in the last 2 months, all the delivery issues seem to be probably all customer-specific.

So I want to say thanks to whoever had finally either got so many of the weird kinks worked out, or cuase to be removed from the opportunity to abuse they system whoever was doing that earlier. 

My partner didn't get her Meeroo food, 2 packages (last Wednesday)...she spent like over 3k. That was kind of annoying....she had to buy them again as she had ran out of food and there was a danger that these little criters would start running off!