Cannot teleport to some places; others can teleport there. I have tried all the recommended fixes.

Veronica Viatruso

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4050 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

What happens? Look at the grid status history for the past week: hardware maintenance, regions restarts, uncheduled maintenance, inventory maintenance, etc.....

That explains why you can TP to some places and not to others depending on when the regions are up or down. It's rather unpredictable to know for sure when you can go a place or another. We have to deal with it. :smileyhappy:

3 answers to this question

What happens? Look at the grid status history for the past week: hardware maintenance, regions restarts, uncheduled maintenance, inventory maintenance, etc.....

That explains why you can TP to some places and not to others depending on when the regions are up or down. It's rather unpredictable to know for sure when you can go a place or another. We have to deal with it. :smileyhappy:

I've had that problem before on different occasions....and yes, it is very annoying. There is one way around it that I found will often work. When it won't let you TP from where you are, try TPing to someplace else and THEN try to TP to the place you want to go. This will usually work.

Example: Say you are at HOME, and want to TP to a place called ZOO.....but SL won't do it.

So....TP to hatton ( a real SL Sim).....and it lets you TP to there.....THEN once you are in hatton...TP to the ZOO.

I know it's not a perfect solution.....but it will probably get you to where you want to be.

This makes me wonder if you are using the Phoenix or Firestorm viewer, :D.....as I was using those viewers when I had this problem.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4050 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.