Sign in to follow this  
ViikaMisaMarie

Singles Meeting place VMM

hey, i though about creating this forum because of how some ppl are looking for lovers.

i am single

my username is ViikaMisaMarie

i am romantic and kind, a total sweet heart and cuddly

i work in a shelter/soup kitchen, working in the kitchen, im the kind of person who likes to help others.

i am interested in graphic designs and hope to be an owner of my own graphic company.

im also interested in childcare and health care. i support healthy body image, all shapes are perfect they way they are, which is why im against fashion designers who pick one shape and modeling.

i have my nose pierced and my ears doubled. i hate stretchers.

i love singing and dancing and im straight, not interested in woman

so men, if ur looking for a girl like me, im me, im worth it, i promise.

Hey Viika. This sounds like a cute thread, but I'm a bit confused about whether it's to help people find each other in SL or RL? I do understand that one can lead to the other, but it could also lead to a psychopath coming to your house, so I think most people are rightfully reluctant to share RL straight away if that's what you're searching for?

Unless you were describing your SL, in which case please ignore me. :smileyembarrassed:

Try AvMatch. Or, better yet, Match.com, eHarmony, or one of the zillions of free online dating services available. It's usually (though not always - I'm sure plenty of people have found RL love through SL) more effective than a "service" like SL, which is not a dating service but a virtual world. At least dating in RL you know the "guy" you're talking to is actually a guy. Usually...