Free LInden HOmes for Premium Members

lolalab69

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4463 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

HIya

I became Premium member and claimed my free Linden Home...BUT....i can't seem to see "About land" to see how many prims ive used up...etc...

plus i can't set any audio (i,e, radio station) for it!??

Is this NOT possible as I don't own the house and land???

Please advise someone ?? THANK YOUUUU

2 answers to this question

It is possible to see your about land and set your own music in a Linden Home that you own.

Anywhere you are, go to World > My Land > Left click your parcel > Choose Teleport.

Now you should be able to go to World > Place Profile > About Land and see your prims used and set your media and sound etc. 

• Like 1

With many of the homes, you pretty much need to be inside the walls of the home to actually be on your parcel. Standing right in front of the door and right clicking the land will more often than not be clicking on "Maintenance land" that is between the homes. With all but a few of the designs, the building's footprint is the full parcel size.

If you are inside the house and look at the place profile, and it still doesn't show you as the parcel owner, then you are possibly in the wrong house! They tend to pack a lot of very similar homes together, and it is pretty easy to get turned around and walk into the wrong one.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4463 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.