Marketplace shouldn´t allow freebies or dollarbies anymore

Marina Ramer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4258 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am a consumer and I have much respect for the effort and talent people have put into making proucts (I tried it once and seriously sucked at it) I am fairly new to Sl and I have only just started shoppig in in world stores and now I rarely use MP  but when I first started I used marketplace to get freebies cause it is easier and I had no lindens. I dont want to be ofensive as I am not a vendor but in my huimble opinion the issue with people not visiting stoes is that they dont have alot of incentive to do so an example is my favourite store purplemoon I discovered this store by using the fashioncentric hud and the fact that she gives away the most amazing group gifts is why I actually paid to join the group but I keep going back there because I love her stuff and they are good qualiy she has sales and weekly deals and they are at a good price the thing you have to realise is that people have a lmited amount of money to spend in SL getting a inworld job is not easy and if you can get a great outft for freee why spend 800L on one. My point is as in RL not everyone can afford to spend alot of money so I dont think the issue is the freebies because we want everyone to enjoy SL and feel apart of the Community and sometimes they are inititives to visit a store and spend money and time there I think the issue is that there are not enough linden making oportunities for everyone in SL and if peope had more lindens to spend they would spend it as I have been going along in SL I find I like  better qality things if I can afford them but when I was broke I was used to be so grateful there were feebies. the other issue is there needs to be more awareness of the issue of people not usng stores, a way for vendors to more overtly encourage people to shop inworld people cant visi stores if they dont know about them. 

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4258 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.