For Linden Labs: Why no CSV files for top selling and top searched products?

Miyo Darcy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4051 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For Linden Labs: Why no CSV files for top selling and top searched products?

I think the title says all. I would like to ask the Linden Labs team why we do not can download CSV for top selling and top searched products. I really would like to see this feature as it could help us all to filter, sort and understand how our own products work.. if they sell or if not. Me.. I could manage my stuff much better as I like statistics and I think you can read out of statistics. I guess some of us here use Excel or OpenOffice.

Please Linden Labs Forum Mods. Could you please share this request in your team? :)

Hi Chelsea,

I know what an API is but in this case im not sure what you mean. Do you have a link to the topic where the idea came from?

Im interested in the idea. However I still would be happy if a Linden could read those requests. I think it would be really helpful for us all if they improve here and there.

Unless you can set a date range for the data then it's pretty futile anyway.  If you can't do that then long time best sellers will be firmly parked at the top of the list with up and comers which might be best sellers over a period just relegated to somewhere else in the list.

In it's present form the best sellers and top searched are utterly useless as features unless you added all your items on the same day and have never changed stock.

Technically yes, practical?  Not for me.  I don't get many marketplace sales compared to inworld.  It's all logged to the inworld database from where I can do wonderful stats but it's the job of LL to provide something useful and that means date ranging for reporting and downloads.

Nobody should have to download daily in order to have any hope of a chance of trending.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4051 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.