Logged out for inactivity.

Durham Voom

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4467 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Over the past couple weeks I am constantly being logged off with the message 'you have been logged out for inactivity'. Well that would be fine n dandy if I was actually afking. But I can have my avi stand around all day afk and I will not be logged off. I work on a project or out n about in SL actually doing something is when I get logged out. I have tested all the common viewers and still have been getting the same result.

Phoenix,Firestorm, Imprudence, singularity and even the dreaded LL viewer. Within 30 minutes of working or visiting in SL, I am logged out. Next issue is, when I relog back in, I have blank friends list, cannot use map or radars,mesh is no longer visable, cannot IM unless I open someones profile, and I cannot tp. If I attempt to TP...I am logged off again due to inactivity.

I have done all the standard turning off the afk/idol  options. The debug menu option. Clean uninstall  of all viewers and reinstall. Keeping only one viewer. In windows making SL a priority program. Changing firewall and security settings. Checking my internet connection. I can play any other online game for hours n hours without any issues of disconnect.

There is no crash file or log since I am simply being 'Disconnected for idol.'  Anybody else havin the issue or know where this issue could be comming from?

1 answer to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4467 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.