Tyrah's Workshop in Base Camp

BelleFolle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4488 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Hello BelleFolle and welcome to SL Forums. On the right of your hud, there is an icon like a page (book). You click it and the World Map opens. You see on the Map a red circle. This is Tyran' workshop. You are the yellow dot. You will see in your screen a red arrow. Close the map and follow the red arrow (beacon) to find Tyran's Workshop. Alternatively teleport home and again back to Linden Realms, walk through a portal and you will see it in frond of you.

Hi there --

Just so you and others know, BelleFolle, depending on your viewer you do not get the map :D. So if you are in one of those viewers (Firestorm 3.2 for example) you can open up your REGULAR map from a toolbar button and that will give you some idea of where you are. You want to head for the place on the map where you see buildings. If you look at the map you will see the river (green) that forms a "Y".  You want to be directly to the right of where that "Y" breaks.  

Some other things may not work correctly depending on your viewer, too. No money numbers show up in the form when you turn in crystals, but you do get the money.  I never received any quest money, but may not have actually completed a "quest". Difficult to tell. I did a lot of things on the list, but enjoyed crystal hunting more so since I never got paid, I just play for crystals now (actually my alt does as she is poor and I am old).  

Do have fun. You can still play on an alternative viewer if you have one, it is just a little trickier. And if you are on the official viewer then you hopefully DO have a map that helps a lot ! 

Good luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4488 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.