I baught a hair and had to relog, when i got back the hair wasant there and no money

Julie Olrich

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4494 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Today 4th of janurary i bought a hair in world, after i recived the hair i had to relog cose i was with lag. When i got back online i whent to try the hair on, but i didnt find the hair in my inventory, even when i reloged again, and the money i payed the hair for wasant back.
Can someone please help me?!!!

3 answers to this question

Send an IM or a notecard to the store owner (most owners prefer notecards).  Include the information about the purchase from your Transaction History on your Dashboard page on this website.  Request a re-delivery.  Here is a sample:

Dear FabHair Resident,

On January 4 I tried to purchase your "Jessica" hairstyle (the Reds pack) from your in world store.  I had to re-log before receiving the item, and when I logged back in I found that it had not been delivered.  Here is the information from my transaction history...could you please re-deliver the hair?  Thank you!

01/04/2012 21:17:39 c2b39f69 Destination: FabHair Resident
Payment
L$250

If it got delivered while you were logged out, it's possible it was a victim of a certain JIRA: notifications, IM's, deliveries, etc. are not going through for some people when they are offline. To kickstart the delivery process, mute someone or something inworld - it doesn't matter what or whom you mute, as long as it's not the creator of the object you want delivered! See if, after muting someone/thing, the hair is delivered. If not, send a notecard to the creator as someone else suggested.

In addition to great precious answers, see the official Knowledge Base about Unreceived items shopping in the Marketplace:

Unreceived items

Has it been more than 24 hours since you ordered? If so, contact the merchant, explain what happened, and politely request redelivery of the item. If it has been less than 24 hours, please be patient and check again later. If the merchant doesn't respond, you can submit a support case requesting redelivery. Make sure to include the order number and the exact name of the undelivered item(s).

Slow deliveries may currently be more noticeable because you now have a cart to which you can add multiple items. (This wasn't the case with the old Xstreet, which closed for purchases in October 2010.) Unfortunately, we can only send so many items at a time.

32px-KBnote.png Note: There are several interrelated causes that slow down delivery. We are hard at work on creating a faster and more reliable Marketplace system that will soon make Magic Boxes obsolete.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4494 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.