Linden Realm Quests for money or no :D

Chic Aeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4468 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

So I spent the better part of the afternoon over at Linden Realms, picked up lots of crystals, got better at evading the rock monsters and garnered  a whooping $23 when I turned most of them in.  BUT, even though I appear to be completing quests and moving on to the next, no money for quest completion is appearing. I tried to do research and info is VERY sketchy. I did find that at one time anyway, quests paid between 3 and 5 lindens.

I also found info that things don't always work there. I did go to another portal entry and hence a different gate and set of sims. That did no good. So, anyone know what's going on here?  While not a very good money maker (I actually build and sell *wink*) it is fun. But it is also frustrating to do your quest and get no pat on the back etc.

Thanks to anyone that knows. I think someone definitely needs to make a usful page on this OR if there is one that actually tells you something (the wiki was obtuse at best), please post. Thanks.

@LoveAngel.

The issue was that I have NOT completed all the quests, but that the ones I have completed have given me NO payment as I read they were supposed to. So wondering what the deal is. Thanks. The crystal hunting and turning in is going fine.

1 answer to this question

Hello Chic. You don't have to worry about it. If you finished with all the Quests (with cannons etc) they are about 7-8 if i am right, you have no more quests. You just continue to collect crystals and turn them to lindens. For red, yellow and orange crystals, you go to Portal Workshop (located at LR 168 if you walk throught Portal 3) to turn them.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4468 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.