sudenly i cant buy lindens....there is any problem that i dont know about?i never had problems

jacy Loup

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4491 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i cant buy limdens,already check my billing account,already deleted all my billing account and set it up all new....and still cant buy lindens and my card is the same as always and all is fine with my account buy keep receiving answer that my payment was canceled!

4 answers to this question

There's nothing showing on the Grid Status Reports.  What sort of error message do you get, if any?  How far through the process do you get before you have a problem?

You can add important information to your post by clicking on the Options link in its upper right corner and selecting EDIT.  Please do NOT start a new thread.

Having same issue, jacy, and even if its sounds banal to some, seems to be happening to many lately. Even through very bad consequences :(

No Cease Public Complainings might be the only thing that will finally make issues get fixed faster for customers. Detourning issued persons to LL Support will keep the answer unknown to those many only

I will never believe that LL must not be at answering about that alot, but they still just dont give sign of acknowledge at all for answer to the community

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4491 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.