Can't sell my Lindens. How can I exchange it?

MikiCortes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4489 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello. I play Second Life since August 2011. I made my age verification. I added PayPal to my account. But I still can not sell my Lindens dolars. What should I do to exchange my Lindens into real currency?

My PayPal account is verified. The problem is that my Sell Lindens Limit is.0.00  

2 answers to this question

1.  Your PayPal account must be "verified" by tying it to a Real Life bank account.  You have probably already done this, or LL would not have accepted it as a payment method.

2.  You have to exchange your $L for real dollars.  Go to the $L/manage section of your account toolbar on your dashboard page, and then click Sell $L.  You can sell at the current market price, or choose an exchange rate at which you are willing to sell (a "limit order").  When/if the Lindex reaches that value, your order will be filled.

3.  Sold $L are automatically added to the $USD balance of your account.  You can then use the Process Credit command to transfer part or all of your $USD balance to your PayPal account.  The transaction may take several business days; be patient.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4489 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.