You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3304 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

:matte-motes-kiss:  hi    reason we made this    vampire hub as you know many vamps, not welcome to many places   and hard to find   people   , to be    part the  family clan,    here you athat option to come to , our sim   get meet people   , and help one nother  find family,s  with no grief   as added bonus  some of  you   known , not have sim do the turn     so we added a option you can turn   a memeber there then in second all provided for you  a alter and   we provided the       bloodlines hud/   lucan to  to buy form there vendors ,, we have goth club   for event       make it fun for everyone to join in win some good lindens    and we have a ballroom        for live events and   formal wear . plus   we got a nice church iff fancy getting married in goth  vamp style,, we have shops  spaces  for rent   , all welcome good   low prices    plus we got a nice manor home to  hang out in   but futher more we got            a hole bottom  part   sim   a castel  dungeon         special     made  fr   vamps  desiers            to hang out in and ,,,    naughty vamps  bdsm        so what you wait for ,sprea the news   come to us    and help make the vamp community grow               kiss from kizzy &william

Yes  it be a bloodlines  hub as most in that group       , it not a clan  sim for rp  it a  hub   for all  , members ,types  clans in the bloodlines, to come here hang out  without the grief  to   hang out in places were not welcome to try find , members, to join there groups,  it do not  matter who the clans are all is welcome ,     make the vamp   family easy to find members.

we will be official open next week ,    all the detail  will be posted here  and thanx  again to anyone who will support this sim. we gone out our way  to make it  a nice  place for   you to    hang out     and to try help the vampiers in the community    anyone want wish visit the sim     before this  type in map ( jartemple legend) use the tp   we not      set landmark yet but the sim not closed, so anyone can visit       before we open  iff me or   william be on be glad show you around 

Thank you for clarifiying it for me.  I thought this might be a hub for Vampires like those that are in VDA, VTM, VTR.  You know the ones from the real World of Darkness RP game.  I had been looking for a good rp place to RP, but since this is for that bloodlines thing I will steer clear of it. Thanks again and good luck.

:smileywink: np   morgaine  i understand there is many    diffrent   vamp   mods out there each to there own, im a ex vamp,    im no longer a vampire  but, i did  notice was not easy try find   people to  , join as many sims ect does not allow  you to      ask     in public places        this why thought  be good idea  to do this  as it allowed here  to any members, public come here, ask anyone to join  , as well this have bit of a taste        to the vamp world       it not just place  for this     we do   allow < THE TURN  >  we have all the vendors set up          all you need is to join our group to rezz       as we know many dont have places to      hang out to    ect, or   to start     make clan grow without risk being banned kicked off other sims,     one thing we dont allow is despute   over  diffrent clans         as i point out,  it not a rp sim  it a HUB,        we are open to any suggestions to make it run better place as you know we have goth club   for event , or to be hierd  , as well as a ballroom    we have  shops to rent low price   ...  we added a forum     nothnig fancy ,, with topics i think be usefull   for     any vampiers  to  post     that involve         the  vampire hub    feel free to   register have your,e say   http://the-vamp-hub.forumotion.co.uk/      hope see you there  open day  thanx again kizzy   x    good luck  morgaine  find a rp sim

OK  WE HAVE OUR 1ST  EVENT OF THE VAMPIRE HUB TOMMORE      MORE INFO IN THE EVENT SECTION PLUS  LOCATION,,    IT COME AS YOU ARE  I PUT 2000  ON THE BOARD  WE HAVE A LIVE DJ  IT WAY TO INTRO  POPLE SHOW LCE ROUND START IT OFF , SO I HOPE SEE YOU THERE           IFF NOT SURE WERE JUST TYPE IN  MAP JARTEMPLE LEGEND   USE THE TP ON THE MAP THANX  OR IM ME FOR A TP  ,THE EVENT STARTS 12 NOON TILL 2PM SLT TIME,  ANY QUESTIONS  ECT  JUST   SEND ME IM... KISSBITE HUNTRESS THANX AGAIN   :matte-motes-kiss:

• 3 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3304 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.