could you please contact dawes at euro village, katie, or kara and explain my situation to them.

vianderose

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4553 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

This is more than a little confusing. Are you trying to say that you can't log in to SL?  If so, what happens when you try?  Error messages, symptoms of some kind....?   What do you mean by "clicked off my name tag?"  You can't do that.  Your name tag is over your head all the time when you are in SL.  We can't begin to explain your situation to anyone if we can't make sense of it. 

BTW, you can send your friends an IM to their profiles.  The address is http://my.secondlife.com/katiewhateverhernameis or http://my.secondlife.com/karawhoever 

I'm trying to figure out what the question is here.  The only question I can come up with is how would you turn your name tag back on..........you do that in preferences, on the General tab.  Just click to show the name tag.  If you're wonderng if anyone can identify you when you have your name tag not shown, the answer is yes....unless they have their preferences set to not show name tags.  When you click to not show your name tag that only makes your name disappear to you....everyone else sees you name tag (unless, as I said before, they have their preferences set up to not show other avatar's names.....in which case they don't see anyone's name).

This a Answers.  The purpose of this section of the forums is for people who might be experiencing problems with SL or setups related to SL can come to ask for help from other residents.....and if anyone here can help, they offer suggestions or solutions.  I just don't see what your problem is.....aside from you clicked off you name tag.  If you are wanting someone to relay some message to some friend(s) for you, this is really not the best place to ask for that kind of help.........try "General Discussions" on the "Forums" tab at the top of this page.  Just for your information, I'm not going to wander around some sim I most likely have no interest in to tell some stranger(s) that you can't figure out how to get your skin and shape back.  You're name is not a problem since they will see it.  You're not lost........believe me.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4553 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.