Sign in to follow this  
Dragon Calamity

Local chat help ?

I have a question while on Sl i have seen text gestures people have made that are just sentences.  for example this dj is freakin awesome but they have done with a script or font that when i see it on my computer there may be one or more words that show up as blocks or squares. any idea why this is and how i can change or fix that ?

the blocks and or squares are unicode characters your computer doesn't support i used to find it a problem on an old computer i used to use i couldn't really find a fix for it. 
Edit: i think you need to install extra languages on to your computer to get rid of the blocks and they might come on the OS disc 

Claireschen has it correct.  You need to make sure all the Microsoft language packs are loaded onto your computer.  With current computers, they are almost always there.  But earlier systems may not have them installed.  They will be on your OS instalation CD's   Or you can go online and get them at microsoft.com

--Cinn