Do I reply to my question answered? What are Kudos?

Movergirl2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

You aren't required to reply. It is helpful if you do to let others know if it was helpful or not. It is also helpful to mark a solution as answered if it correctly solved your problem or answered your question. These answers are saved so that if someone else is having the same issue or question, they can search the answers instead of asking the same question all over again.

Kudos are a way of saying thank you or I agree or I like what you said or that's cute or whatever. They are like little thank you points, the more you get, the higher a level or forum ranking you can achieve. It doesn't cost anything to give them and they are appreciated when received. Some people don't care for them and some people hate them.

• Like 2

The kudos part of your question has been pretty much answered.  For the reply part it gets a little awkward in this seciton of the forums (Answers).  The software Linden Lab chose for the forums is not forum software but blog software customized to sort of resemble forum software........it's not really suited for discussions because the poster of the thread has not easy way to respond or add to their comments for claifications (at least the Answers section is that way).  You are left with two ways to comment in a thread you started.  You can use the Options at the top of your initial post and Edit to add comments or you can use the Permalink............neither are very good but that's all we have.

If you want to have a discussion it's best to use the Forums section.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.