Sign in to follow this  
Innula Zenovka

Where might one find demons, djinns and suchlike?

Someone was asking me the other day about dark fantasy RP that doesn't necessary involve vampires and lycans.   The Kingdom of NOR always used to be the place to go, but are there any other recommendations?   I see all these wonderful outfits and avatars for sale in the Marketplace, and always wonder where people go to use them.

I don't know of any dark fantasy roleplay, maybe there's a niche here for someone, I agree with you, I see lots of dark stores and avatars but have no idea where they play.

Goes to prove that either SL search sucks so much that the search term "RP" shows nothing relevant, or residents get so freakin lazy they would get others to do it for them.

I think the search works very well but is way too unfriendly. LL need to make the visual of it as simple as possible. Take a leaf out of Google guys (hint hint).

Oh and try Legacies 1891 for dark mature RP with demons... human and otherwise :P

Thanks for the recommendations, all.   

The problem's not with finding stuff with  search; I found plenty of places by using appropriate keywords, but that didn't give me much idea of what they're like.    TP-ing round blind is rather time-consuming and bit hit-and-miss, since if I happen to arrive at the wrong time, the place seems dead, despite the traffic figures, and then I've no way of knowing if it's just that I hit it at a quiet time, or if it's dead most of the time except there's something happening in the club, which is all very well but not if I'm looking for an RP place rather than a good DJ.

As when I'm looking for most things in SL, I find recommendations helpful so I know where to start.