Sign in to follow this  
Nimue Mistwalker

I want to find this loon and ring its little neck!!!

Here's the sitch.. 2 weeks ago, I was looking in my lost and found folder and saw that a baby loon had been returned...sooOOoo, I clicked on it to return it to its original position. No problem since I've been on this land for 7 months. That's when it all went bad.. My  nearby chat and screen are being assaulted, pommeled by this message

"cant move obect ... to {xxx, xxx, xxx} in region xxxx because of an unknown reason. [4194304]"

(the xxx's are for privacy).

I've manually cleared cache (firestorm), I've returned all of the objects on my land, begged my landlord for help (she can't find any problem), I've looked in 'about land' for scripts, I've highlighted transparent, I've put the co-ordinates in the map and turned on a beacon.. I've searched everywhere for this damn bird and I cannot find it!!!

I'm so laggy now that I'm having a very difficult time using my camera when I build.. I'm stuck. Stuck, I tell you! Does anyone have suggestions for me? I'm about ready to pull out my prim hair by the roots!!! :smileymad:

..Nim (gggrrrrrrrr!!!)

You could be wearing the item.

Did you look under the surface patch?

You could try an Alternate Viewer.

You could sell the land to an alt or friend and buy it back.

You could post this question in the Answers section of the Forum.

Restart the Region

Contact Support.

Ok, I switched viewers.. now, using Exodus and I haven't gotten the error message...BUT, now, there's an a thing.. like a huge invisible prim approximately 10x3x12m on the roof of my 'castle' where I have a media player and intan. It blocks my way and I can stand on top of it. I've highlighted transparent but it doesn't show up.. I've clicked all over it but there is nothing there to edit. I've removed the media player, furniture and intan. I've had this problem before, but, its gone away. This thing has been here for 3 days. I hate the idea of leaving my land cuz I've been there for a long time. Landlord restarts the sim several times a week.. but its not helping.. Any ideas on this one?

Alicia.. think you can find this one???? I think my land needs an exorcism.. :matte-motes-evil: