|Why bad person any picture pley work for amerika goverment and sell oll diferent what reklam and no

sicilijano Sosa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4549 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2-That evening I was scelebrating Christmas .These avatars were made by my students in my school of design.And that night the students got discount for my products becouse one day they will form their computers open their own account.Tjhey use avatars from me becouse they couldnt make avatars in SL in Serbia. They learn to design things in SL.they will make things even better in sl in the future and enrich community with new members>i find many abusses on the market place even from the linden labs workers and in this world like copybut things child abusse pedophilia from programers in linden lab> for some of this things i ve got profs and for some i dont becouse i was kicked>i ccame in sl to make it better and entered to marketplace to teach people what is original design and what is a copy>
how can you punish me knowing that most people rise the position of their prodacts on the same way even it is a violatio of the rules>some people sell marketplace things from pc games nobody was punished>h a man from the usa goverment put one picture of product but sell something diferent and says you cant do nothing about it and you dont react to these things >you blocked me and humiliated me in front of my students and friends and made me cry>no mather i love you all and iwish you a happy new year please to unblock my store matrix king company and the things that are wrong you explane me i will correct them with best wishes allways yours zivko bajic > god bless you ZIVKO BAJIC SREMSKI KARLOVCI SERBIJA I CRNA GORA SKIPY ID SICILIJANO HAPY NEW YEAR

MAINSTORE SELL WAS BEEN MY ONLY MONEY IN MY LIFE BECOUSE ECONOMY IN SERBIJA IS CRIMINALS AND FUTURE IS WRONG SO I WEIT BETHER TIME AND WEIT YOUR SMOLL UNDERSTEND MY SITUATION NO PUT ME IN MAN HOWE IS ANIMAL NO MAN THX
is I am top bed designer on world and hawe blok on menstore do i must be 1 to bee unbloked what is sec life laer or profy sweet wirtual world or group gaverment amerika workers howe hawe monopol on sell is not good ewry monopol kil design and GOD rules .............

1 answer to this question

Hello sicilijano. Obviously English is no your first language, so it was hard to understand absolutely what you posted. However, if i understood right, Linden Lab for a reason (i don't know why) removed all your products from your store at Marketplace. If so, here is no the suitable place to complain neighter to find a solution. Here is a resident supported forum, we are residents like and we try to help. We are not the Lindens. To resolve your problem you have to contact directly Linden Lab or submitting a ticket --> Marketplace or if you are a Premium Member to use the LiveChat. Unfortunately i can't suggest something else. Happy New Year for you and best wishes.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4549 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.