Sign in to follow this  
sicilijano Sosa

Why My Meinstore 1 jelous bad person bloked if old som 2.5 month and why that bad person coll me bed

Question

3 answers to this question

Welcome to Second Life Answers, sicilijano

I will admit I am finding it hard to understand all of what you say.  You can write in your native language if English is not your main language.

Also, maybe you need to be talking directly to Linden Lab via Support ...

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

Here on the Second Life forums, we are all just residents like you.  We can offer suggestions and advice, but we cannot change a ban or block.

From what I can puzzle out, the poster created a lot of alts, gave his students the account passwords (a Terms of Service violation), and offered them merchandise free or at a discount.  He's complaining that LL has blocked or deleted his account or closed his store, I'm not sure which.  Possibly someone filed an AR on him accusing him of permissions violations.

If that's the case, sicilijano, I'm sorry...but Linden Lab does not act capriciously.  If you have been banned, you must open a support ticket and appeal the ban.  If you do that, I suggest you find someone who can write better English and explain your position more clearly.