Why My Meinstore 1 jelous bad person bloked if old som 2.5 month and why that bad person coll me bed

sicilijano Sosa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4501 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I cray oll night but my ewry tears on soul man howe bloked my meinstore and my avtar i nothing bed do if so much love people and wona ewry peoplke poor hel and do actions donation afrikan kids /i ewry send money will shou linden lab directly i am planing open 5 school in linden lab and much progresive school I am planing so sweet future for linden lab and what hapen any blok my menstore thats 20 e
on meinstore onj month is will be milk for me i living wery poor in lend howe kiled 120 lends oll economy and not reason to kil me chance to be crezative and my expirience send world people nowe i think to with ather people organase oll on much hager level and agerin i will love yours becouse not linden lab bad if 1 person do smol wrong bether to before blok me to sed me stop party in crismas and no do taht i will stop and not send my students promo things on meinstore nowe I no hawe avtar where is my creative energy and whgere i invetisment for school much staf i next 5 month not will hawe socila help of serbija and will 1 bred eat 4 deys and prey GOD to send me milk so thx linden lab much on blok me I cray my tears GOD see and isus and oll mypein to beck beds people howe montage sell on menstorte and work in amerikan goverment i will write leter president amerika nad on 20 adres that will be secrets leter to knows what company linden lab hawe members meik love with kids of 10 years and on sim full is picture kids naked is taht ok no but that people building l;inden lab program so you see Are I am bad if wona human work or pedofils howe kiled future joung souls so GOD oll see hapy crismas and new year i love your linden lab teem oll

Zivko ?Bajic owner New world wirtual and just start to do taht i se you not respect my power and lets GOD beck my tears howe do me that
GOD help oll cosmos

3 answers to this question

Welcome to Second Life Answers, sicilijano

I will admit I am finding it hard to understand all of what you say.  You can write in your native language if English is not your main language.

Also, maybe you need to be talking directly to Linden Lab via Support ...

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

Here on the Second Life forums, we are all just residents like you.  We can offer suggestions and advice, but we cannot change a ban or block.

From what I can puzzle out, the poster created a lot of alts, gave his students the account passwords (a Terms of Service violation), and offered them merchandise free or at a discount.  He's complaining that LL has blocked or deleted his account or closed his store, I'm not sure which.  Possibly someone filed an AR on him accusing him of permissions violations.

If that's the case, sicilijano, I'm sorry...but Linden Lab does not act capriciously.  If you have been banned, you must open a support ticket and appeal the ban.  If you do that, I suggest you find someone who can write better English and explain your position more clearly.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4501 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.