i am from turkey.but i can go to enter in turkey.this tex caming in my sccren,you are banned

tutunamayan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Hello tutunamayan and welcome to SL Forums. If you mean that someone banned you from a Private Estate, that could be happened for many reasons or without reason. The Estate Owner or Manager have the right to ban everyone, sometimes as i said without a serious reason. If so, you can contact the owner there asking about the reason politely although i think that the best you can do is to forget it and continue to enjoy your SL in another sim. There are so amazing sims arround.

If you mean that you got banned from SL and you can't log in, you have recieved a mail explaining why. If you don't see the mail check out also your spam folder. If you believe that this is an error, submit a support ticket via the support portal. To help customer support determine what block has been placed and why, include in the ticket your Second Life account name, and any Second Life accounts that log in from your location.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.