Your Favourite Freebie Shop Inworld

RoseBeMine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4462 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The best freebies are not from freebie shops in my honest opinion, they come from top designers and retailers looking to provide something nice for their customers.

I try to make something nice for each US holiday and give it away as well as some nice stuff always out in my store to say thank you for coming by.  I hate having to make my guest join my group but I don't know of any other way to prevent Freebie Farmers problems like I have had in the past.

Free Dove provides NEW folks some nice things to get started with.  I am not sure it is meant to be known as a "Freebie Shop" but more to help those just trying SL out .  I hope that after a person has been here a few weeks they will invest some of their real money in SL to support all the great creators here not continue just doing freebies.

I think it reasonable to require folks to be part of a group to receive free group gifts to avoid the "freebie farmers".   I try to spend  money with the creator groups that I am in, although, I am seeing a trend where to be in said groups for "free" gifts you are required to pay to join the group.  Some charge a token amount, others charge quite a bit.   

Free DOve has always been the standby that I recommend.

I know with as much certainty as you can have that nothing is copystolen.

The items are good, and suffice until a person is ready to spend lindens.

They give enough variety to get you started.

There's is very little 'throwaway junk'. Almost everything is something you'd keep even after you start spending money.

In Her Shoes at Vignette - everything is 0 $Lindens and they offer all sorts of shoes. I think they have some men's shoes but it's almost all women's shoes. And boots, and flip flops...

Then they also have a hair shop and everything there is 0 $Lindens also. I forgot what it is called.

In Dallows there is a free shapes shop.

As far as places where everything is 0 $Lindens those are ones I recommend.

The Bare Rose 10 $Lindens store (at the very back corner of the Bare Rose main sim) is a bargain and has skins, clothes, furniture.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4462 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.