cant buy lindens with my pay pal acct i get redirected to using a credit card i have never used this

AreilleWhanngstoy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4558 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

ok i am trying to figure out what is going on i go to buy lindens ok then it asks how much i want  i fill it out and then click next and i get this"You must add a credit card to complete this purchase. Some payments, like instant and immediate payments, require a credit card."

my whole point of using pay pal is cause i dont use credit cards and i will not

can some one plz help me

my money is sitting in pay pal and i will lose everything

2 answers to this question

Give a call to the Billing support:

Contacting Linden Lab billing support

If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers:

• US/Canada: 800-294-1067
  • France: 0805-101-490
  • Germany: 0800-664-5510
  • Japan: 0066-33-132-830
  • Portugal: 800-814-450
  • Spain: 800-300-560
  • UK: 0800-048-4646

Long distance (not free): 703-286-6277

Billing Support is available twenty four hours a day, seven days a week in the US, UK, and Canada and 7 days a week in all other countries listed above.

If none of these numbers work for you, send an email to: support@payments.secondlife.com

You may also use a third party exchange:

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Archive/Third_Party_Linden_Dollar_Exchanges

Check your billing information page, here on the website. You may need to re-enter your PayPal information as payment info. US users just got switched over to a new system that allows us to specify multiple payment methods, and to specify different ones, for example, to use for buying L$ versus paying for recurring payments like membership dues and tier charges.

https://secondlife.com/my/account/billing.php?lang=en-US

I checked mine, and found it had "forgotten" the payment info on all my accounts. I had to re-enter the data.

One good bit of news is that if you see that new version of the billing info page, with the four choices at the bottom for which of several possible payment methods should be used, then you've also been released from the old limit of 5 associations in a lifetime for PayPal as a payment method. The old system locked you out of ever using PayPal again as a payment method, if you had entered PayPal info five times on any combination of accounts, including changing from PayPal to a credit card andf back again for a single account. The new method will let you put every account you have on the same payment method, even motre than 5 at once on PayPal.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4558 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.