Second Life Roller Derby Association Now Holding Try Outs for the '12 Season!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4504 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5978232306_7dee9a9d05_m.jpg

What's Roller Derby in Second Life you ask? 

SL Roller Derby is a face paced, HUD based game that's sweeping SL by storm. Its hip checking, hot chicks and roller skates! In short, its the most fun you can have in  Second Life with your clothes on!

Currently SLRDA is between seasons, having just finished the '11 Championship Bout (congrats DV8 on your win.) And teams are holding active try-outs for the up coming season!

Stop by the SLRDA headquarters and pick up an app. SL Roller Derby is about empowering woman in the competitive arena and having fun. 

Think you have what it takes to be a skater? Try out for a team today!  Not sure if you have the time to commit to being a skater, or just want to be a part of the SLRDA family?  Try your hand at Ref'ing.  Us Derby Girls love our SLRDA Ref's!

So what's stopping you? Come out to SLRDA HeadQuarters.

And fill out an application.  Join the SLRDA group to be informed of up coming bouts, games or to just keep in touch with your favorite girls of SL Roller Derby. 

(secondlife:///app/group/d26b4e86f6b1-2a61-1f2c-c52eaa1118ad/about)  ppssttt...<<<---group joiner!

And as always, if you have any questions about Roller Derby.Contact me in-world! 

=)  MizDeMeanor Morpork

Team:  Psych0 Riot Bitches

Position:  Blocker

Derby Name: Lustin Pain # 420

RiotBitchesV2_420_LustinPain.jpg<-- That's me!   RiotBitchesLogo.jpg<--  My Team!

5599389846_2748833384_m.jpg<-Game Day  Snapshot_025.jpg<--sleeping on the track!

<-- Love my Bitches!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4504 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.