Link Failed, Insufficient Land Resources?

Soulkeeper Dreadlow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3386 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I'm in the middle of a build on my land and today have been getting this message everytime i try to link the last parts of my build.  The build is about 200 prims in total and I have about 1800 prims available still on my sim.  I also get this message when trying to rezz some objects and not others, all well under 1800 prims.  I've never had this issue before on my land, anyone know what could be causing it?  It's not overly scripted either, just a car shell with light scripts, the main car script is in the chassis base which I do not have rezzed at the moment.

When you link mesh to non-mesh prims, the land impact can skyrocket. Most likely the unlinked components fit okay on your parcel, but the recalculated land impact when you try to link them is too high for the parcel.

Try taking the parts to a large sandbox and link them there, and see what happens to the Land Impact. You'll likely be appalled by how high it jumps, when the prim and/or sculpty parts are forced to follow the same land impact calculations as mesh parts.

• Thanks 1

• 3 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3386 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.