Need a little help finding jeans like...

lianna Garnet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4559 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just a suggestion.  Next time you are out and about and see something someone is wearing that you covet you can do one of two things:  1) click on a prim bit and select 'inspect' to find out the name of the item and the creator (checking the creator's profile will give you the name of the shop and/or Marketplace URL) or 2) IM the person wearing the item, compliment their attire, and ask where they purchased it.

Just for clarity, that's me in the pic.  

The laced-leather pants in that particular pic are the exact Immerschoen's you linked to.   I was actually looking for a denim/jean laced-version of the same.  Not necessarily the same brand (or even black for that matter), just denim jeans that lace-up the sides.

Thanx though. 

hi venus, lol i had to laugh and answer, it reminded me on a funny rl story, thank you for that :)... anyway

in germany, you usually don't walk up to a strange women and compliment her on her jeans or ask where they got it from.
i, myself wouldn't do so either in rl or sl, don't know why actually, would feel strange.

Betty Briand wrote:

hi venus, lol i had to laugh and answer, it reminded me on a funny rl story, thank you for that
:)
... anyway

in germany, you usually don't walk up to a strange women and compliment her on her jeans or ask where they got it from.

i, myself wouldn't do so either in rl or sl, don't know why actually, would feel strange.

Hi Betty,

I am glad you laughed!  Happy New Year and I hope you enjoy your holiday.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4559 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.