173 Prim Object from HELL!! *** Will Not Go Away!!

Lydia Slingshot

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4507 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

There is a particular object on my land I want to take away. Using the usual methods, I can "take" it, "delete" it, and "return" it.. but after about 30 seconds it comes back. When I change the group the object is designated to, after 30 seconds it snaps back. If I move the object, it snaps back to it's original place after 30 seconds. Even if you select it to edit and do nothing, the object releases itself from your hold after 30 seconds!

I have even deleted the item, seen it come into my trash, emptied my trash, all within the 30 seconds, and still, it comes back.

I do not own the sim, but I own the parcel. I have tried to contact the creator of the object for over a month with several notecards and IMs, to no avail.

I believe the object came with a rezz box and I that I may have deleted it. There is a script in the object's contents that I am not allowed to delete, or view.

Mara Basevi is the creator. She calls her company "Trash Pupped Designs." The item is her Healer House Herbs Kitchen.
If you would like to come see it. Here is the location: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sorento/212/210/21

Please help. This is maddening.

Sincerely, Lydia Slingshot

2 answers to this question

The most likely cause is that this is a temp rezzed object and you need to find the actual rezzer itself and delete it or it will continue to temp rez.  Its probably invisible so using CTRL-ALT T will highlight as invisible objects.  You can also use Beacons to located scripted objects and that might help you find it.

--Cinn

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4507 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.