Why is it that i cant receive gifts nor purchases from the marketplace?

Jinx Mahogany

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4481 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Why is it that i cant receive gifts nor purchases from the marketplace? Day after day for the past few weeks this is what i get...1 item has not yet been delivered 
This item is queued for delivery. Merchants cannot redeliver the item at this time, and have not been paid. If the item is not delivered within 8 hours after purchase, you will automatically receive a refund to your account. If you make a purchase while the transaction is in progress, the refund credit may be applied to your next order.

Then I am always credited and i never recieve my merchandise. This has been going on for some time now.

1 answer to this question

Hello Jinx and welcome to SL Forums. Often there are problems with gifts at Marketplace. Please see: https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/WEB-3864 The best you can do is to follow the suggestion from Maestro Linden submitting a ticket --> Marketplace --> Failed Marketplace Delivery. Explain analytically what was happened, include the order number and the name(s) of the item(s) that failed to be delivered and wait for a reply. The same for your purchases. Normally you have to wait up to 24 hours. That's what officially LL reports here. Good luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4481 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.