Live chat

Master Brim

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4508 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Why am I paying $72 a year for live help when you hide the button so well ..

Were is the live help. NOW?

My region went down for Critical OS updates ...

[Updated 8:25 PM PST, 21 Dec 2011] We are continuing the region restarts for critical OS upgrades. Due to technical issues, some regions may be down as long as 45 minutes during this process. We will update this post as more information becomes available.

Great... An hour and a half later I try to get tech help and you have hidden the button.Please please... why do I pay real money for almost no service?

13 answers to this question

Near the top of this page you'll see a menu named "Help".  Click it.  On the page that comes up look about mid way down the page on the right side you'll see some links.......one says "Contact Support".  Click it.  The next page will give you a link ot "Live Chat".  Click it and start your live chat session

The Live Chat "button" has been right where I directed to for quite some time..........a year, at least.

Master Brim wrote:

Why am I paying $72 a year for live help when
you
hide the button so well ... ...An hour and a half later I try to get tech help and
you
have hidden the button .... ...

"You"? Who? We are only Residents as you, we are not Linden employees, this is a Resident-Resident forum. If you want speak with Linden Lab, please forget this Q&A forum. Thanks.

• Like 1

Master Brim wrote:

Why am I paying $72 a year for live help when you hide the button so well ..

You came to a resident ANSWERS forum to ask that?

OK ... Because you are the sort of person that pays without finding out what they are paying for.  And you don't bother to aquaint yourself with how you would use what it is you're paying for.  Then you rant at people who are nothing to do with it because you don't know who you paid anyway.

A fool and his money ...

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to SL Forums. Do you know that LiveChat is available only  from 9am to 6pm PST? I guess no. Also when there is an announcement in http://status.secondlifegrid.net/ for issues in world the only you can do is patience. In any other case if your region is offline you have to submit a ticket --> Land & Region --> Report an offline region and wait for a reply.

Really i followed all those links wtf.. false advertisement likea  mofo.. where the hell is the button AT! and Wtf type of support team makes there Damn support so hard to find? and also why the hell are people trying to bash some oen asking a simple question? he wasnt even ranting i am ranting because this is BS it clearly says i get live chat support and there is not dam live chat button in this damn site wtf!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4508 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.