"Unlucky Chair" Chat message - Please help to stop

AssassinOfLove

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4502 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Every 10 minutes i get a chat message reading, "Unlucky Chair 13th generation..This prize wasnt claimed...etc"

I am geting this on my own property with no one else around. Not sure how it happened, but i would like it to stop.

Im sure it is a matter of ignoring someone or something, but could anyone shed a little light on this?

I understand its some sort of game, but im not at all interested.

Thanks!

**Thanks CIn,, Ill try that when i get home!

***Yes, thats exactly what it was. My neighbor put it right next to the property line. Even though i did mute it. i didnt think about how it would be shouting at all my guests, thanks for the advice!

2 answers to this question

Block (mute) it.  Use the Block object by name option in your Block List.  You can access your Block List in your People window by clicking on the small gear icon at the bottom of the window.   You should also be able to left click on the dialog when it appears again in your Nearby Chat window and select Block from the popup window.

--Cinn

• Like 1

I guess the chair is in a neighbour's shop. You may wish to politely speak with your neighbour because, although you can mute it, it will continue to SPAM your customers. You may like to know that this chair has a whisper/chat/shout function. It is an easy operation for the owner to change the setting to "whisper" if you request this tactfully.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4502 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.