Cash

James Aichi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4508 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Purchase some builds from creators in the sandbox and list the builds or products at Market Place.

Open a store (use the products you purchase or make)

Hire a Photographer for a photo shoot

Buy something really expensive, but useless, gold plated tooth picks or embroidered toilet paper.

Hire a stalker

Hire an executive secretary to take messages from the stalker.

Play more zingo or is it zinga, I don't play it, but I've heard of it.

Donate some money to one of the many SL churches or help groups or the missing children group.

Send the creator of the game a ty card or some flowers, to pay your respects for their untimely loss of their dearest 50K. (jk, any ty should be sincere)

Send your best SL friend 10,000L$

Send 1,000L$ at random to the first (active) Resident you find in search with the same first name as yours.

Find a small store that sells products that make you happy to see them in SL and purchase 5,000L$ worth of those products even if you personally won't use them.

Hire an SL movie maker (Machinima) to make a movie about a subject or topic that is significant to you.

Purchased a really expensive shape and skin

Buy some land in westhaven or waterfront land, I prefer west facing waterfront to capture the sunset.

Save the money, it may increase in value.

Visit several welcome areas like Violet and Help Island Public and give 1,000L$ to 50 Residents who are less than 60 days old and have no payment info on file.

Hire a builder, a scripter, and a texture and ask them to build something for you. Go big or Go home.

Support the community from which you 'earned' your rewards.  I like Knowl's suggestions..spread it around.  It is the Holiday Season so purchase gifts, take a newbie or three out and make them over, support a favorite sim or five by shoving some L$ into their contribution boxes.

Tis the season of giving....give it away.

James Aichi wrote:

Just made 50k today on SL...Any ideas on what to do with it ??

tuck part of it away or spend it on what you want..

there are tons of things to do with it in SL..

browse the market until something strikes you..treat yourself to some fun..or you could just act like it's not there and go about your daily routine hehehe

James Aichi wrote:

Just made 50k today on SL...Any ideas on what to do with it ??

Buy a parcel of land on one of the Bay City sims, and reset the price for twice as much and watch some muggins buy it. (Actually, will 50K even buy a parcel of land on Bay City?) Hmmm. Gotta love the "class sytem" in SL.

/me sings "the king is in the altogether... "

The trouble with donating to charity is who can guarantee that money is actually getting to the right people? I have friends in real life who think they are really great, sending out charity cards, when out of the £6 that it cost them for 10 cards, only 30p is actually going to the charity. Would it therefore not have been better for them to have bought a pack of 40 cards for 80p, and spend the other £5.20 on food, to add into a food parcel to be distributed to the local needy? 

holiday card 2011.jpg

I think one would contact James; if James is interested in securing those services. :smileyvery-happy:

I've only had 1 stalker + Marigold :smileyvery-happy: and I didn't know that they were stalking me. I ruined it, because I was talkative and friendly with my stalker.

I've been thinking of hiring a SL secretary, I don't have any real business, but I like to be prepared. Anyone I didn't want to talk to would have to communicate through my secretary in order to speak to me (including Lindens).

I'm sorry Mr. Humble, Mr. Paine is not accepting calls at this time. May I take your message?

Knowl Paine wrote:

I think one would contact James; if James is interested in securing those services. :smileyvery-happy:

I've only had 1 stalker and I didn't know that they were stalking me. I ruined it, because I was talkative and friendly with my stalker.

I've been thinking of hiring a SL secretary, I don't have any real business, but I like to be prepared. Anyone I didn't want to talk to would have to communicate through my secretary in order to speak to me (including Lindens).

I'm sorry Mr. Humble, Mr. Paine is not accepting calls at this time. May I take your message?

If you're not already referring to me, then you've had more than one stalker, and my services were completely free. :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

Marigold Devin wrote:

Knowl Paine wrote:

I've only had 1 stalker and I didn't know that they were stalking me. I ruined it, because I was talkative and friendly with my stalker.

If you're not already referring to me, then you've had more than one stalker, and my services were completely free. :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

I might consider offering my stalkerish skills for free... to begin with. Somewhat like a drug dealer, I'll start adding charges after my doggish presence becomes necessary.

UncommonTruth wrote:

Marigold Devin wrote:

Knowl Paine wrote:

I might consider offering my stalkerish skills for free... to begin with. Somewhat like a drug dealer, I'll start adding charges after my doggish presence becomes necessary.

Shhhhh don't tell anyone, but I'm stalking the OP currently. He's just about to make a purchase of some land over on Bay City ! - I can see landbots a-stalking too, just in case he accidentally misses a zero off his selling on price :matte-motes-agape::matte-motes-shocked::matte-motes-confused:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4508 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.